The last hope, let's end now

0.4k to fly 1k :)
I tried my best for update :)

Wendy's pov.

I went back to our camp. Surely, i'll meet sehun there. We are partner remember. We will be in the same camp. Take your long breathe Wendy, everything gonna be alright.

" WENDY HERE ! " i heard Taehyung calling me, yeah. Maybe it's better i stayed here right. After i heard what just sehun said just now, i really scared and i hate it.

But still this love feels more than anything else.

" Yoji ! You look so weak, are you already ate or nah " Yes. I didn't eat yet, how can i even forget that. Eat more fab and important than anything. Don't just about a guy, you forgot to eat.

" thankyou. Can i sit here " sure i can. I'm his crush, why not right. Taehyung nodded, ah. This is the real camping, sitting aroung the camp-fire and enjoying the scenery of this wonderfull beach.

" are you enjoying ? Get some hotdog. It still warm, you should eat Yoji ah " he smiled, wow. It was the sweet smile i ever see. "Thankyou again, thankyou for cared , thankyou for this meals and thankyou for anything you did to me"

At least, i still can enjoy this time. I ended my camping with crying but now someone made me smile, other than sehun. It was Taehyung.

" welcome for everything too. You look so cold. Here ! Share this blanket with me " i feel so great, i feel so warm and i love this feel.

Sehun's pov.

I know where the hell is Wendy now. This is will be easier for me, to shoot my last target. But am i sure to do this shit ? To Yoji . Or otherwise, it was Wendy Son. but she supposed went back to our camp already.

"Thankyou again, thankyou for cared , thankyou for this meals and thankyou for anything you did to me" i heard Wendy's voice talking to someone out there.

Taehyung. That guy.. Why in this worls he wanted to be with Wendy. Isn't no another girl existing ?! Why musted Wendy Son. I get out from the camp..

And see they are sharing the blanket while enjoying the time. Damn, it making me mad. and hungry, opps. How can even Wendy stayed with that guy ? At midnight . Alone with Taehyung . She really make me confused and my thought was really burdensome.

1 hour..

She still there. And talking with that guy. Hell, what even they talking about.

" Yoji, you know that i love you right ?" I heard Taehyung said. No wendy no, don't said that you loved him too. That's impossble yet hurting. Aren't you love me ? Wendy Son ! Choi Yoji ! Just look at me, not anybody else.

I can't really heard what Wendy said. But they are keep silent, are they even kissing ?

---

Wendy's pov.

It's already 2 a.m. Sehun musted already sleep right now, no point that he still staying up. For what ? Me ? Hell no. He suppose to sleep out here, i'm the only one who set this camp with Taehyung, while he just dating with that Yewon.

I unzipped the camp, and see he was sleeping yet snoring. A little.

" i'll just sleep out here, you can sleep alone " i took my stuff out, heh. I really hated to face him. Whenever i look at him, i always see my father. I know how he been rude and evil.

" this place is better than hell in there " maybe this will be so cold. But yeah, i won't sleep with sehun either. I already tired,i'll sleep easily.