Water, Heat and You [Edited]

"Just focused on me"

Wendy's Pov

Dear stress, Let's break up. I've my own bussiness right now.. with this white-tall guy named Sehun. My jaw dropped as I heard what he just said!

I'm his.

Like seriously?

I'm not as easy as you think, I'm not going to be melted with any of your extra sugar words. It is so chessy and lame,Lame! Well, those little mean girls has gone from my sight and sehun obviously still proud of his 'action'. He's a new student but how possible for him to- You know be friendly with this school. Be comfortable and just okay, Meanwhile for me! Nevermind.

"Can you repeat what you've said just now?" I asked.

Me? Yours? Hell No! This face? Am I look like someone who will actually like you? That's a no no no!

"You must've liked it alot! When those sweets words came out from me? Do ya?" he winked, and smirk and waved.. And now I wanted to fry him with a tomato and enjoying the moment where he screamed for help. Heh, I'm not that kind of girly you know. Me? Wendy Son is a tough one. Especially when it's come to you.

O H S E H U N

EVEN WHEN THE EARTHQUACK HAPPENED !

---

I lower my voice and sing slowly, It's already passed 10 minutes since everyone leave the school, I stay because I have so many homeworks, To be exact it's not mine but Sehun's. I stayed for 2 hours and I can start to feel the aches all over my body, for sitting too long! This is horrible.

"I'll make sure you! You Oh-Guy to actually pay all of my efforts back! " I scream as there's no one here. I prepared my backpack and switch off the lamp, I never noticed that this school will be this creepy! God, I believe that there's no ghost existing, no ghost. Phew~

My phone suddenly vibrated and all of the memories attacked me all of sudden....I bulge my eyes as I saw the reminder for me.

[ 2 May 2015 two days before mom and my sister passed away, And until now Dad haven't showed up yet]

Calm Down...Please.

I can feel that my heartbeat is beating so fast. It feels like all of the bloods crashed my body's system. I'm scared and my body felt cold. Knowing the day is around the corner, If that guy has done with my father then i will be the next target. My mom, my family and my dad....

I can felt the heatness attacked my face, and My eyes got teary. Fuck, I haven't seen his face yet. I don't know how his looks like- I just don't know.

But, one thing.. that I'm sure. I know he's around me. He knows me and never leave me. I heard the footsteps approaching, I don't know what to do but my mind just give me a hint of "Run!" I run to the corridor and..

"Well..Hello? What are you planning to do Wendy Son? Stop running away. Don't you feel tried ? Don't you missed your mother ? father ? and your sister? Why don't you just follow them to the HELL " My lungs feels like had been attacken. I can't even breathe easily! I tried to control my feelings but- I can't!something stuck in my head, Protection, I've them since I was still a little kid...This is it.

I'm going to face him, today!

I'm going to-!

I'm....No! I can't do it. I don't want to leave I want to stay alive.

I'm not ready yet, and my step went faster as I heard his steps are approaching, I screamed and run. I can't do this, not now! I've suffered for the rest of my life and now it is a time for me to run. All of my tears are falling down when I listen to my mom last voice's record from him. I know he's behind me , I know he he he...