Cry, Smile or Mad.

For all readers that keep me on going :)

Wendy's pov.

" remember, 1 weeks and you'll be die "

Everytime i trust somebody , they show me why i should not because they won't live forever and you promised you will never leave me ; what did you just said Sehun. I trust you , then so that i give my heart to you .

First, you except Yewon to be your girl and now what ? I week more and i'll be die. You show how you betrayed me and my heart . You will not have any chance to have it again . Not even once .

" it's good then. 1 week and you will killed me . The man that i love will kill me . I regret the moment i know you, because i should not " i don't care whatever happened to him. Just don't show your face at me again. Don't ever said that you love me. You didn't and you never sehun . Remember that .

---

" Wendy Son, remember me " Yewon's voice. How did she know i'm Wendy and why even she's here. Ouh that's sure , because of sehun . What else .

" Shocked huh ? You should be. I remember the moment i dragged your mom while you are begging us to stay. We are 16 at that time " so.. She is the girl . That kill my mom in front of my own eyes . Yewon is the one that throw my mom's dead body into the river.

" You will paid back, what did you have done to my mom " i'll let you go because you took Sehun from me. But i'm not going to let you free by killing my mom. "You and Sehun.." Why all of this come with the sudden . I know about sehun and now Yewon. Lord, why don't you let me rest for while . This come too faster than i expected.

" pay for what ?! You will stay alive in just 1 week more. Oh my lord, i'm scared then " she smirked. And leave. I think she come for Sehun but she only come for me , to risked my life. It's not 1 week more, it just 3 days more .

" dad, if you are here. I wanted to hugged you. There's no more people i can trusted. I scared.. To be here alone" while i know i was just around the killer . That's the reason why they are familiar to me , the answered of my questiom was too hurt for understand .

How could this even happened .

---

My alarm is ringging. And same goes to my handphone . What happen now.. I just feel lost and weak . I can't facing anything from now on.

[ 2 days.. More ]

I sighed as i see that. Can't i just have a sweet ending . Is sad was my next fate . I don't want to crying over and over again . Even my eyes already swallon.

" Hey Wendy Son, the girl who will turn to blind one day " that's voice.

The cold come crossing all over my body. My hand shaking and my leg turned weak . I can't even stand or said anything . My mouth locked, i scared.

" hey.. Why there's no answer. You know today wasn't the day right ? So chill. 2 more day baby " it was sehun's father . Oh Jung Ki. I know this voice, the voice that remind me of my family. My body is still shaking, no words can escape from my mouth. I scared to the hell.

" i bet you aren't there ? I will call you soon . I'm ready with my knife or you want gun " he ended the call as he finish the sentence. I lost my sight, i gulped and it's really hard for me to breathe out and in. "safe me please.." That's the thing i can said. What will you asked when your dead day was 2 days more ?!

From: Sehun

' Meet the de cafe now. It's urgent Wendy Son'

He know i'm Wendy Son already. He never said that name before, what are he planned. Wendy Son.. Why i musted be the girl . Can i just stayed here being Choi Yoji . I scared of Jung Ki, but the important. I scared of Oh Sehun . He will do anything to me, either i'm Yoji or not .

World.. Why musted I , you choose to be his target.

---

I took my step into the 'De Cafe' . I smiled as i see the counter changed a little bit to pink. That musted because of Jihye. Since she really like pink and those girly thing.

" Yah Jihye, can i have a cup of you ? Please be my date tonight " Suho said while begging Jihye to except his date. They are just so sweet, I smile a little.

That's word. The words that started all of this, when sehun asked me a cup of Yoji. And will comeback when i'm ready. The word also caused this chaos, and hurt.

"are you crazy smile alone ? Have seat"

Ahh, i remember why i came here. For meeting Oh Sehun.

" your dad called me. He already warned me. No need to said the same thing again " i can't heard that words from his mouth. I just can't , even i scared to with him. He was my bestfriend before, used to be. And he was the guy that i love for the first time.

" don't cry, i didn't worth it " shit, he saw my teary eyes. Wendy, you need to stop be weak. You are strong than this, what the hell happening with you know .

" 2 days more. I just want to said that. You know where you supposed to go right ? At the apartment where you dad killed "

Why sehun, why are you even mentioned that. Why can't you just wait for my answered. Yes, i know that place, the place where all memories gone. The place i'm always crying alone.

" sehun.. I just want to asked you something. Just one more thing " he look straight into my eyes, his eyes said everything. He wasn't joking, he really following his father . He wanted to killed me, but i just need to know this.

" did you even love me Oh Sehun ? Just once.. Did you even "

If i die. Then i'll atleast smiled. When i know someone loved me and look at me as a girl and not a friend or bestfriend . Just that, then it will be enough.

" I love you.. " he sighed.

" but just as a friend, not more than that. Just friend "

Then my life is nothing. He didn't love me as much i love him. Yewon is true, Sehun won't love anyone again . Too bad he owned my heart, why even i let him be.

---

Sorry, did i made you hate me :( HAHA. So that's good ! Thankyou for everything, i really wanted to finish this story soon.