The truth.. Is hurting deep.

Thankyou :) 0.5k to fly for 1k.

Sehun's pov.

" even sehun already killed wendy son's father . What will happened ? I know wendy was still alive. She is still... So don't ever try to be like her. Because sehun will killed her soon. Yoji, you are just a trash. Wendy Son meant alot to sehun.. She was his first love when sehun was still 10 and she was his target for get killed "

It was Yewon's voice. What the fuck that she talking about, why she even said that ? What will happened is Yoji know the true. Yewon talked was too loud. What's wrong with this human actually .

I run towards Yewon and someone.

" so Yoji, it's Sehun come " i know Yewon. She was hating people because of me. I know she was loving me, but she's knew it. My heart and my soul it's for the girl named .

Wendy Son. Not even Choi Yoji. That's the reason why i wanted to meet her so bad, not because i wanted to kill her, but i wanted to see how beautiful she was now.

I never knew the girl that i was cuddling and made me happy. I never knew that Wendy Son was around me. The girl that i loved was around me and she was Choi Yoji.

But why i still have to killed her ?

" Yewon ! What did you do ?! " i grabbed yewon's wrist. I see how yoji's face.. No. Wendy's face are like.

Wendy, did you know i'm the killer already ? Please. Don't buy with any of Yewon's word.

" i don't know who is Wendy Son. If i love someone , i'll protect him. But, you can have Sehun now. I didn't feel anything towards him " she sent us a glare, but not a death glare. Just the weak and clueless one .

What she just said ? She didn't know who is Wendy Son.. What is she thinking right now. I don't know she either she will being Wendy Son or Choi Yoji now. But, please i wanted her to be Choi Yoji . Not the cold-wendy i used to know.

" she look really familiar, whenever i look at her. I can see Wendy Son ! " Yewon screamed, while Wendy just ignored her 100%. I can't read Wendy's expression now. She just walked towards the camp place , how can i facing her again ? When i just killed her father 3 months ago .

---

Wendy's pov.

I can't said any words. Sehun.. The man i love the most. The one who steal my heart. Now i know he was the killer of my father. And the whole of my family killed by him and his father . 1 weeks, sehun give me 1 weeks to stay alive.

Sehun is the one i always run from, i afraid of him. But how can i never knew that he was the killer ? How can i even loved him . He even give two shoot at my father . He treats our family like an animals . And my stupid heart loving her now ?!

He didn't know that i'm was Wendy Son yet. Let just acted like nothing happened .

" ignored what Yewon said just now, i won't love you "

Sehun's. When even he came ? This is really hard. Why you came by all of sudden and asked a cup of me sehun ah . You made i'm falling in love with you. There's are so many guy in this world, why even i choose you. Why my heart love you ?

" wanted take a breeze of air ? It's cold now " sehun. You give me 1 weeks to stay alive. How can i stayed any longer with you ? I supposed to run. Please don't cry Wendy, i know i made a really huge mistake, because i loving the wrong guy.

" Are you really didn't know who is me ? Or you are pretend to " i look into his eyes, i don't know how supposed i held this. Tears come when the mouth can't said how said is me rigth now.