75% drunks 25% lies

Listen to Sooyoung - Wind Flower. If you wanted :)

Wendy's pov.

" if you fall , i'll be there " - floor .

I wrote in my notes. We are already at Seoul,Korea. Heading to out school for the party. I didn't feel i'll enjoy the party celebration i bet. How can you even smile when the truth is killing you inside ?

" So everyone, i'll give you a glue and paper. With your own partner, please made a paper-tower okay ? " what's now, another sweet moment between us. Just please stop it, i can hold this pain already. It just like i wanted to scream out and crying .

" We can changed the partner if you want " sure i wanted, but i can't. I can't show how weak i'm that more worst than everything . "We will just made the paper-tower. It's okay" sehun just humming as he heard what i said.

---

" Eiffel tower ? Or Piramid. What you want " sehun why, why are you even be good to me. Just treats me how you treat my father. Don't even be kind or anything else.

" Piramid " my reply getting shorter. Day by day i feel like myself wasn't around me. The feels like i'm really dying.. I felt it.

After 30 minutes. Another group was already finished their project, same like us. We are doned . And guess what ?

" How can the glue was really strong than i thought ? We are glued together now " sehun lecturing the glue, this fate . Which is bring us together . I can't made a same mistakes again and again . Don't made a love where we always lost it . Because the place was already meant to hurt .

" like what you always said, fate. I hate my fate who bring us together " i glare at him, if 2 months ago we glued together. Maybe i'll laugh and annoyed. But now it was different, i hate it and i never wanted it .

" the word that your father said was true. Once his daughter broke, it can't be fix it anymore " My father knows me well, sure it can't. Hurt is something really precious. No one wanted to feel it. Same like you sehun, i don't want you to fix it.

Because my heart was already priceless.

---

" what a great couple, you two huh. Like i said just now. We are now at Namsan Tower. Be happy "

Happy ? I can't even smile . Then happy ? Why and how would i be happy. All i wanted is just crying , and cried. Nothing more and less.

" Here student, get your own padlock and locked it together with your partner " i swear on my father name and mine . This is the least moment i'll feel . After this ended , then the fresh pain will come . Nonstop. Then Wendy, enjoy this when still can enjoy it.

" Bestfriend forever ? Or together until die ? Or.. What you want us to wrote here "

Us. That called, why must Us. Can't we just be like another human. Who live with happiness. Why even we musted to face this darkest sehun ah.

" whatever. Fast we did, more faster we can leave . Hurry " i said with my weak voice . This wendy can't be strong like before . I just used to be like this .

" let's locked it together " he acted like nothing happened. I give you around of applause for you mentality . He took our glued hand , and put it within the padlock. "Let's be together forever" i scoff annoyingly as i heard that.

Locked. The love padlock, is locked.

" be together huh ? Dreams " i tried to let his hand which get glued with mine. If not now, when ? When we will even separated.

I leave him alone there, now it's the time i've to facing this darkest . It's already 6 years since i'm hiding from his father or step-father . 1 weeks, the time i'll lost everything. I can't run or even hide .

My fate is this. I said it.

---

Sehun's pov.

It started. The last of our memory , now it ended. There's no more hope or love between us . This is the right time for facing her, as what i used to be . Don't look at her as Yoji but Wendy.

" Sehun.. I heard you and Yewon are dating now " my step-dad starting the conversation . I just nodded, i don't know why i except her . I can't really think at that time. "You are Wendy's good friend right ? You are so smart my son. You used to be her bff first"

Not just a bestfriend, but i do love her. I Meant i love her to death, i want to be with her . That's all. Yoji is the only i need , i don't want anything else than her .

" I took her medical check up, she will be blind soon. I'm happy for that "

Another stab within my heart, wendy wasn't lied . She will be blind for real, she will but she didn't leave to Australia because of the idiot me .

" he stayed at Korea because of you, that's good son. This is the first time you did a really great job" i should just let she leave, so then she will continued loving me. And there's will be no gap between us or even hatred .

I never drank before, i never cried because of the girl . I want her to see the world with me . I can't let she live in the darkest , alone.

To; Yoji

' why even you didn't tell me ? Why are keep it alone . Don't you know, the pain that you felt will dissapear if you tried to shared it idiot . I love you, so then. Don't ever cry because of me. You are the only doctor can give me the best medicine , please come '

I called her many times. My mind is really going somewhere else, how can i even said that to her ? This girl, why are you always apprear . Your love was too addicted , i want you to smile again Yoji ah .

" i know you aren't going to hear this. This pain, was too hurt. I try to say everything will gonna be okay. But why it didn't make it . Everything going worst , i lost my only love . I lost my charger and plug which is you when i low-battery. I lost my wings when i wanted to fly , because you own everything is mine "

She won't hear that either . So it won't make any sense . Her laugh and smile is the only answer now. I asked the waiter for give me more liqure. Drink this.. It can't even erase how dark my heart are .

" people who drank, 75% of his word are true. But i think you are the 25% lies, stop loving me Oh Sehun . Because you never didn't , there's nothing we can ended . We don't even started anything yet, just go and hate me . Just trust that i'm never existed. In your heart or even in your eyes "

Why she came here ? For me. You the only who needed to stop. Stop being good or cared about me .

" just think.. That Choi Yoji never existed. Because she was " she touch my cheeks and began to cried. My sight is alreadu blurred but i can her pain.

" stop loving me that's all , i'm begged " she said. You know how much pain that i get from you Wendy Son. "Remember this, 1 weeks then you'll be die" .

---

I wanted to made you cried. But yeah, i know didn't make it. So ;) I love you. Wait for another chapter kay.