Just three words can kill me

I recommend you for listen Breathe- Jonghyun and Taeyeon :'(

---

Wendy's pov.

My sight got blurred, i can't see anything but dark. No. I can't turn blind now, i really can't. My leg turn weak. I fell to the ground, my sight got blurred more and more . I can't see anything now, my screaming more louder than before.

This is a goodbye from Sehun or what ? Bye my love. Bye my sight.

---

Narartor's Pov.

After wendy lost her sight of eyes, she turn back for search sehun's precense.

" goodbye my love " she muttered those word as she felt sehun's warm hand. She get fainted because of the weakness. It was really hurting for letting the person that you love die. All goodbye scene is the worst thing ever.

" called the ambulance now ! "

---

Wendy still lying on her bed in the hospital. After getting a treatment, her condition is better now. It's already been 2 days she didn't wake up from her bed.

" everything will be alright, cousin. You musted be strong " Joohyun is the one who take care of Wendy after the incident. "Your love is waiting for you to wake up" Joohyun said while her tears flowing all over her cheek.

" you can be better than this, wake up cousin " the last word that Dr.Bae Joohyun said before she went out from the room. In Korea, it was just her and Wendy. Seunghwan or Wendy Son, is the only family member that she had. You don't know how could Joohyun be if she had to lose Wendy Son.

Not just Joohyun waiting for her wake, the guy that waited and hoping non-stop without any give up, the guy that always smiled whenever he look at Wendy Son. same goes to the guy that named.

Oh Sehun.

" i'll wait for you, like what you did to me. I've already wait for 8 years to meeting you. Then, don't make me wait any longer "

Eight alphabets, 3 words and one pain.

" i love you Wendy Son " he smiled and leave Wendy alone at the room. He never giving up , and stay waiting for her . Because their love are too precious for give up.

---

Sehun's pov.

It's already 1 weeks since she didn't waking up. Wendy, i killed myself for you. But what did you do now, wake up please . I wanted to see your smile. Let bully the nerd again, i want to throw those paper to you again .

I love to make you mad, can you just wake up ? For me. I lay beside her, hugging her back on the bed like how i hugged her in the apartment.

" i miss your smile, seriously " i don't care if you waking up, blind. Because i'll be your eyes. I've nothing left but you Wendy. You are the only treasure that left for me, you are the only money that i won't used forever.

" wake up Yoji ah, i need you " for the first time, i'm crying because of someone. You are already be somebody in my heart, this is what you wished for right. I can feel the movement from her.

Is she make it ? Is she finally waking up.. This is. Miracles. The miracles that i really hoped. I keep my hugged, i just want to be with her. Only her.

" sehun.. ? "

You are back my love, you are back my happiness.

" sehun, you make it. You are still alive ! You keep your promised " how did she know is me who hugging her. Yoji, i didn't keep my promised. I can't keep my promised.