The main point of my heart

Wendy's pov.

" what are you doing here ?! " i met sehun, where the guy-killer. I'm here to meet him but ended up with meeting sehun.

" i'm doing my hobby here, i was playing football , don't you see ? " he said with his annoying voice. Maybe this not the day i should meet that guy.

" fate bring us together don't you think" sure, he not that guy-killer. It will be really funny if sehun was that killer, this kind of guy ? Killer. Hell no.

We back together again, since we watching the sunset and now we are together walking. My nervous just going down, that killer didn't make it. He didn't come, but instead i met this sehun.

" Hey, let's make agreement together ? Because this past two months i felt so lonely " what is he talking about, sweet as fuck.

" let's be couple.. " WHAT THE HELL. No, my heart was 9373828383 million, or maybe more than that. Sehun, that guy didn't worth or deserve it.
" i mean, fake one, not real bitch " he just seems can read my mind, did he even have a power like Lee Jong Suk in 'I can Hear you voice' .

" i'm not Lee Jong Suk, and i can't even read your mind. Don't think nonsense " look, he did again. He really read my mind, that's not impossible. OMG. He's creepy. Too much.

" 10 a.m. I'll take you. Dress pretty and hot, i'm your boyfriend tomorrow " i don't even said yes yet. Geez, this guy. He don't even have a brain to think about me. Dress pretty ?! Did you think i'm a Angelina Jolie or Kendall Jenner or even Miranda Kerr huh.

---

Honk,honk,honk. Shit, that guy. I was just eating my breakfast and he non-stop 'honk(ing)' damn you sehun.

" WAIT . I'M WAS EATING " oh i forgot, he's my boyfriend today. So that, he musted be good to this girlfriend right. Hahahaha, evil-yoji in on.

" hey boyfie " ew. That sound, like so discusting. "Where are we going ? " he look at me, well judge. Because i'm just wearing a pink-sweater and ripped jeans. Like hello, it swag okay.

" you and you fashion style " he make annoyed face and ew stare. Whatever sehun, you should be thankful that i still following you instructions.

" so how about the agreements? What's your rules " he said while focusing on the road.

" You just need follow my rules , and it was just a 3 rules on it" i said proudly, yes my rules, it fab.

" One follow my rules , Two follow my intruction , Three keep repeating rules two & one " hah, that's my rules. Oh sehun i bet you will never win .

" Is that so..? Then my rules only one One and Least ! I'm not going to follow any rules in the earth ! " it's not fair, that not fair. Like seriously unfair, so then it won't even be one rules. NO AGREEMENT THAN. And no my evil-planned.

---

" NO. NO.NO. " i don't want to go to that damn haunted house, hey it's my date. So i don't want to go there.

" no rules right ? Then, let's go.. Wait. It was you chances actually, you can hugged me how many times you need to, in the haunted house " i don't want to hugged him, that more worst than i hugged those ghost. Hugging him just so ew. "Come one" he dragged me in, i'm gulped. No, that's not really scared i thought.

" ahhhhhh " I screamed when the ghost was approaching, and finally i hugged his chest. I was scared okay ? We have a really many hug-scene. Yeah yeah yeah, blushing readers . It's not that sweet okay.

" did you like it huh ? Hugging me, because i'm " PLASH. Okay, maybe i'm melted a little. But just that, no more than that. Blushing because of the guy, that's not abnormal.