You are not part but whole

0.3k for 1k yay. alot love from me.

Wendy's pov.

" thankyou for saying the truth " I tried to hard for not screaming and show my weakness. I smiled to him before i leave. Maybe this feel.. Only a lies.
He wasn't a part of my life.. But he was the whole of me.

That's true. His heart and soul, Yewon owned it. However she did it. Still, sehun loved her to the moon and back. And how about me in sehun's eyes ? I'm just the girl that sehun used to kill, and hated. I'm nothing to him, just Wendy Son.

" My pleasure. Take care, i know tomorrow will be the hardest day for you " i can't fight him, i can't fight for our love. Actually, it was just about my love . Not even his.

" thankyou for cared. Thankyou for giving me a chance for loving someone, even it was you " i said while think ahout his word just now, he said i'm just his bestfriend. It seems like he wanted me to protect him, i don't know why . If i really dead, i'll . But just let me said that i love him .

" stop being stupid, why even you said that " he said in shocked . you are the one who made me like this, why are you even treating me like a princess before. And made my heart melted, now take the risk.

" after hearing that i'm just your bestfriend, i would like to be more than that. I want to be somebody in your heart, just someone important, i'll fight for it" i stand and smiled at him, i've been too weak this past time. Even when Yewon knock me down i just can cried . And now, there's no more can blocked me from waking up.

" i wanted to be somebody " i leave him, he looked blurred and blank, that's how i felt when you kissed me at the beach Oh Sehun. Now you know what i feel right ? That eat it. This is what i want Yewon to paid, i wanted sehun back. This is what happened when you play around with Wendy Son.

---

I walked toward the Street. I can feel the breeze flying over the my face. Will i even felt this tomorrow or even later ? Will i really ended up my life . I wonder what mom, dad and my sister think when they get killed . Are they suffered like me too ? Or even worst.

I can feel someone grabbed my hand. I turn back in shocked, can I just rest for while after facing the worst day ever.

" remember what did you just said to me when i was drank ? You begged me to stop loving you right, then please. Asked your heart for letting me go. I didn't deserve your heart Yoji ah. I do love you, more than anything else, i need you and i want you. But you know it was impossible right "

Tears come out, i can held this. Why love give me too much pain. I don't wanted to be the heroin, can't i just be the extra-character that won't even hurted ?

" you know it's impossible because i loved Yewon right "

I closed my eyes. All pain. All tears.
I really need a clock, that can turn back the time. If i get the chances, i won't do the same mistakes, the biggest mistake that i do is loving the guy named Oh Sehun.

" Wendy Son already letting Oh Sehun go. But now Choi Yoji, the girl that changed because of you " i don't want to hear anything else. Let just ended this, there's no more hope. He madly in love with that bitch. This useless Yoji, or even Wendy Son. You won't get any chances Yoji ah.

He just leave me there, while i was crying like crazy. While i wanted to death. Yes. I'm dying inside, everything was gone. I've nothing left, he stole my everything. Can't i just die now ?

---

I went back to my house. I smiled as i look around. There, the moment i shocked and i can't even sleep because of sehun.

Here, i dream and imagine how was my life without him. How will even i stayed whem he wasn't around. How can even i forgot the time he was dance EXID's song. And got caught.

" are you sexy enough sehun ?! " i remember that word come out from our teacher mouth, how can even it happened really fast. It just seems like yesterday i meet him at the coffee shop.

I can't stop laughing when he was trying to dance Something's girls day. How can even he wanted to dance that. I laughed hardly, all the memories.

" and now it's hurting when i know that will never happened again " i sighed, you can't crying again baby girl , stop hurting yourself now. He is making me out of space, the moment when he made my heart fluttered. Damn, that's horrible.

'Ting' [1 message]

'Ting'[2 message]

'Ting Ting' [6 message]

" i've a fans or what now ? " i unlocked my phone's screen. 6 message and 8 missed call. That's impossible from Sehun, we just met an hour ago.

From ; 010-6xx-7xxx

' let's meet, we need to talk. At the Cupcake Store in front of Twinkle Cafe. Hurry '

---

I entered the cupcake store, I said to sehun once i wanted to opened the bakery. Why musted here and who the hell sent me the message.

" It's me. Yewon " why even i expect sehun the one that texted me. That will never happened, he's the one who ended Us. We are officially done. Even we didn't started anything else. But we ended up with everything.

" what do you want now " why she seems mad, i'm the one who supposed to ripped her cloth and shout at her like a crazy-bitch. But now the situation is opposite.

" i wanted my Sehun back ! What did you said to him " ask your sehun what he just said to me. He love you bitch, the fake girl like you. He choose you over me, isn't that clear now ?!

" Don't talk nonsense. If you are drank, don't come to me " i was about to stand up and she grabbed my hand. She and Sehun, they are just a great ninjas. How can they grabbed my hand so fast or maybe i'm the lame one.

" we just broke up because of you, he choose to be with you ! You know what your fate with him right ?! He will killed you soon. Then, just get out from here "

He.. What ?!

" how can sehun love the girl like you ? You are just trash. I'm more deserve him "

Sehun. He choose me. Instead of Yewon. How can even he did that ? Why would he choose me while he is the one who throw me away.

' i love you more than anything else '

Yes. He said that, he said he i love me more than anything else. Why are you so stupid Wendy ? He received your heart, you are the one who didn't realized it . But why.. Why is he even lying .

' i'll do anything to protect my love ' i remember my own words. I bulge my eyes.. No. It's not what sehun thinking right, i rather die than losing him.

" sehun... Don't said you will kill yourself for me "

---

Okay okay, let just reveal their true feeling now. Dah, i'm tired.