Revealing or Covering.

Sehun's pov.

" so she is the girl.. Huh " she added. I don't know what is she talking about, but she looked dark.

" so you are the girl that..
will guide us along the trip isn't ? Yes. Nice to meet you " i sighed, i think something bad can happen, but yeah. Is not. Luckily when Yoji was come here Yewon wasn't hugging me.

But why even i cares if she do see us ? I don't care. I'll never care.

---

Wendy's pov.

I met Yewon.

I'm not that stupid, i saw they are hugging. I know Yewon was the girl that sehun love, and the girl that stole sehun's heart forever. I would not let sehun think that i'm jealous or i read his diary.

Yewon. I'm more prettier than her, i'm more fab and classy. I think i deserve sehun's love better than her. Wendy Son ! What's in your mind, they know each other more than you know sehun . That's meant their love was too deep. And you just the girl that sehun used to know . That's all. Bestfriend remember.

" So hey, I'm Yoji. Yewon right ? It's really nice here . Please guide us well " well, she looks so.. Urgh i don't know . Whenever i see her, it just there's something else behind this girl . Same goes to Sehun, it musted be something behind them, except they are in love to each other.

" Sure i'll, Jeju is my place. Sehun, how are you ? " she didn't look interesting with me, she just seems like. More to Sehun. Heh, of course . Sehun was her boyfriend. They already seperated, then no one will ever broke their love .

Included me.

" you guys look close than a guide and student , so okay . I'll leave you two " i don't want to leave him, it's better that sehum never come here. So that they won't meet each other. Why i even get jealous, don't lost your mind Yoji . You knew what is love meant, it's hurting .

---

" Mrs Choi, asked your boyfriend to help you for set the camp " Mrs Kim scold me, i got scold because of Sehun . I'm not his boyfriend, we are bestfriend . Just bestfriend , never forget about that.

" he's not my boyfriend, he was just flittring with another girl there ! Just let him be " don't know how it's hard for saying i'm not his. And even acted i didn't cared well actually i cared .

" Kay kay , then go die with that camp. You won't even set the camp until tomorrow then " Mrs Kim go with her guide stuff, there's many else didn't set their camp yet.

" Let me help you "

Taehyung. Yes i forget, he's here. You are the only my hero Taehyung. Thankyou to be here with me .

" this is just a piece of cake if someone help you , here " finally, who said i won't set the camp until tomorrow . Geez, i'm profesional. I can do this, there's nothing i can't do.

" sehun look closed with that guide, don't you think ? I thought you guys are dating " i'm also think that we are dating, but yeah. Yewon was the only girl that can make him happy and in love .

" we're just acting, hm. Thankyou very much for helping me , we are good huh ? " Taehyung just nodded, this guy. He was really nerd and kind . He was too good for me. Too good.

Sehun's pov.

I didn't see Yoji precence since we arrived, i just wasted my time with Yewon . We chatted and laughed together . 2 years wasn't a short time. It's been along time i didn't meet her and say so , i miss her too .

" so sehun, i wanted to checked those student. Come with me ? We already talked alot " Yewon laughed a little. yes sure, i'll come with her . The only princess i've. Jung Yewon.

" so, the emotionless-sehun, i bet you didn't make any friend huh ? You are so poker face and didn't talk much. I bet you are lonely without me "

Yeah, that's true. I never make any friend. Pervert, jerk or even bully people. Why i did that kind of thing as the moment i meet Yoji , why i even didn't realized i changed ? Not a bit. But huge of changed . I started the conversation first , i laughed and teasing people . That's new for me , and my life .

" sehun.. Are you heard me ? " i nodded , Yewon will be confused if i told her that thing . She's know me, she know i won't even talk if i don't have any particular reason. But with Yoji, i was too talkative.

After Yewon went back to her works, i go to Yoji's . I meant our camp . Wow , she was too pro . She set the camp by herself without me ? How incredible . I unzipped the camp and see she arranging her stuff .

" so.. Smurf at here. Teddy at there and my cloth here . How perfect ! Where the hell is sehun right now. Why even i cared ? Wendy ! Why are you even cared . You aren't falling in with him right ?! Wendy son wake up "

Wendy.

What wendy ?! Why she called her named Wendy Son. Her real name was Choi Yoji, what's going on. What is really happening . Who are you..

Choi Yoji .

" ah, It's in Jeju. I can ran from the killer. Just for awhile. Oh's family. I don't know how much i hated them very much , Wendy Son. You've to facing them one day "

I bulge my eyes as i heard that from Yoji . Or.. Wendy. My heart beat going so fast. The girl that i wanted to kill is my own bestfriend ? Choi Yoji .

Choi Yoji is Wendy son ? No. I musted be wronged. She's not here, how could Wendy Son was her ? My handphone ringging , it was a call from my father . What a good timing dad . I zipped the camp back , so then Yoji won't realized i was there .

As i answered the called "so i heard that you are at the same camp with Wendy Son or her fake name was Choi Yoji huh ?"

I dropped my jaw, and my heart. That girl, i hate the most. Was the girl that i madly in love with her now . How even it happened. Heart, why even are you falling in with Wendy Son ? Why.

---

Wendy's pov.

" Yoji.. Are you here ? It's me Yewon " huh, what the hell is she doing her. Out of my camp. You wanted to show that you already wins sehun's heart huh , go to the hell then.

" Hey Yewon ah, i'm here " i unzipped the camp and walk with her . "I know you are the girl that changed sehun oppa" . I changed sehun..? Am I. He's the one who changed me.

" Sehun seems more bright and happy, more happy than the moment we are still in couple "

'Still in couple' they are already broke up. I'm.. Happy. Wait, am i happy ?!

" He more talkative and being a jerk with you huh ? I thought it will never happen again . He just be like that when he was around Wendy Son, but it's already 8 years ago ! When we was still 10. He was falling in love with the girl named Wendy Son.. "

What did she said. What wendy son ? What is really happened now. Who are you sehun ?

" What now ?! I think he will never love anybody else . I think he won't falling in love to another girl. But he acting talkative and once being a jerk to you right ? He never acting that way ! He just did that when he was loving Wendy Son . But.. Now you ?! Go away from Sehun , he's mine forever "

" i don't want another Wendy Son for went back, because sehun's was already be mine. Then you Yoji, just go "

Yewon, that's better you are the ome who go first but Sehun is falling in love with me ?

Otherwise , Wendy Son. The one was flittring with me when i was 8 was..

The killer's son. And his named was. Oh yeah.. I remembered.

He named was oh sehun. That's meant, sehun.. Are-

" even sehun already killed wendy son's father . What will happened ? I know wendy was still alive. She is still... So don't ever try to be like her. Because sehun will killed her soon. Yoji, you are just a trash. Wendy Son meant alot to sehun.. She was his first love when sehun was still 10 and she was his target for get killed "

Then Yoji was.. Just nothing.

---

How was this chapter ? :) please Vote and Comment thankyouuu. I'm writing for the next part now. Either i'll post it today or tomorrow :)