It's you, stupid.

Wendy's pov.

Even i already have a huge argue with Yewon. That didn't make any sense. I know sehun loving me, so that. I won't let him hurted himself. I'll protect my love.

him.

" sehun... Don't said you will kill yourself for me "

No. He won't did that. Wendy tomorrow is the day. You will facing Sehun as the killer, not the guy that you love. Brave Yoji, be strong. You can do this.

" atleast, i know he love me "

When i wake up tomorrow, i don't know what i'll do. This day, the day i really afraid of, the day that i never wanted.

" dad, mom. I'll meet you guys right " i just except the true, i know god will save me. But if it was really my fate to die by sehun's . Then let it be like that. I already have too much memory, that's enough already.

" sehun.. never regret what you will do tomorrow because. This heart will always be yours "

I took my blanket, still. This feeling is killing me inside. This feeling will never be better . I closed my eyes and began to sleep, tomorrow. Remember that , don't be stupid.

---

Sehun's pov.

Tomorrow. I look the stars. I know why Yoji always look at them. What a stalker huh ? She always look at the star before she went to sleep. And muttered those bad thing about me.

" but she didn't do it anymore. She just look at the stars when she think there's a hope. But this past day. She never did it " stars. There is so many star up there, same like a girl in this world. So why even my heart choose her to be with me.

" i feel like i wanted to killed myself when i know i'm the one who made you destroyed and suffered "

I just wanted you to be Yoji not wendy. But yeah, that can't happen. Because that was how we meant are .

---

Wendy's pov.

Ring. Ring. Ring.

" noooo. I'm still wanted to sleep ! Stop the time " I laughed. You need to try atleast smiled when you know you won't and can't , but just try to do it.

The called. This is still in the morning, why sehun is calling me ? Aish, are you already missed me or what.

" annyeong baby " i answered sarcasticly, having a boyfriend as hot as him was too perfect. You won't even feel hungry, believe me, but you can't have him. I owned this guy people !

" Wendy.. You will just hurting yourself" can't you just let me acted like nothing will happened today sehun ah ?

" stop acted like you are okay, 3 hours from now. Come here " so that's how you ended the called hah. Are you really happy for killing me or what. Even when i wanted to walk i can't , haish. What is this.. Feels. Are you killing me, you made me weak then before.

I scoff and laugh at myself. I look so pathetic, even my eyes was already tired for crying . I can't continued to be like this , i just can't . But there's no more chances to hide or run .

" let just ended this now "

---

" thankyou, drive safety " as i paid the taxi cab. I see around me, this apartment.

" the rest of my family die here " i see up there, the house. Maybe it's already hunted. Since my dad and my sister got killed in there, this fancy apartment. It's not just a condo but everything in it was memory.