1

Ashley and Austin were siblings from a very broken home, the oldest being Ashley at the age of 18 while Austin was 17. Their family hated them for being born "wrong" as they always say. Ashley protected Austin growing up in the household, she had a scar that goes from her brow to her bottom lip from the time her drunk father tried to slash at Austin. Ashley hidden her scars from random people, Austin had a scar on his leg from his mother throwing a bottle at him only to miss and the glass to shatter near his leg. 

Whenever they were together, they would speak a Greek to each other so no one understood what they said. It caused a few fights at school and a beating at home but they still did it. They loved each other very much and supported each other when Austin came out to his sister as gay, Ashley came out as bi-sexual to him that same day. The siblings were neglected and abused everyday until they both fought back. They sent their mother to the hospital by pushing her down the stairs and they didn't feel any guilt for doing it. 

Once they both turned 19 and 20, they found a game called Undertale then their Aus., they were immersed into the fandom and began to read everything about it. Austin commented on Lust's outfit, G's flirting and how he wouldn't mind being in the bonezone which caused his sister to laugh and talk about Red's suppose accent, G's flirting as well and Dust's supposed deep voice then saying she wouldn't mind being on their bone-friend's list. They joked about fictional characters to each other a lot and even started to make an Au of their own, Ashley loved to sing with her brother. So they deemed the Au singer-soul-tale.

While one night they were singing wrong side of hell, the electricity went off causing Austin to grab onto Ashley in a form of protection as she held him closer. They heard a small thud and then silence, once the electricity came back. Both of them looked around to see a familiar headset they just finished creating on the ground instead of on the paper. They looked at each other then back to the headset only to see it was gone by a black hole big enough to fit a king mattress through.