71

I stared at Chara and Frisk as they stared back while shaking, I lowered my skull to the ground as slowly the pieces and questions began to click into place. I grit my teeth against each other as my thoughts were swimming around repeatedly as my hearing began muffled as I gripped my skull slowly to feel my anger rise more and more.

"Αδερφή, φύγε από αυτό, αλλιώς θα πω σε όλους τις ντροπιαστικές ιστορίες σου για σένα!" Tin's voice cut through my thoughts as I blinked away and let me hands fall from my skull to narrow my sockets at him as he grinned smugly. "καλύτερα όχι αδερφέ."

(Sister, snap out of it or I will tell everyone about your embarrassing stories about you!) (you better not, brother. )

I huffed as I glanced back to the two only to jolt as Frisk was standing almost within arms reach as she stared at me, gripping her shirt that I bought her a long time ago. I blinked a bit then glanced at my brother who sighed and looked away. 

"a-are you okay, m-mama?" Frisk asked while searching my eye lights making me lean back and sigh heavily. "...yeah...tell me the truth...both of you." I said making Frisk nod as Chara walked to Frisk while nodding slowly. I licked my lips as I stared back into their eyes nervously.

"the first reset....was that you or the thing that controlled you?" I asked as the room went silent, I could feel my soul pounding nervously as Frisk frowned.

"...no...I was sleeping after our dinner and was so excited to go to the park with you, uncle and grandpa the next day....but when I woke up, I was in the forest again and when I tried to move. I couldn't." Frisk said making me relax and closed my sockets in grief and anger. 

"...I killed you during the judgement....didn't I." I said as I stared into Frisks eyes as she looked down. "you didn't know, mama....I'm sorr-" Frisk was interrupted as I pulled both into a hug as I closed my sockets while shaking. 

"I am so sorry, I should have looked further into the actions. I s-shoulder have questioned more. my sweet baby girl. I am so sorry." I said while nuzzling my skull against her cheek gently as she relaxed and giggled a bit. 

"αδερφή, νομίζεις ότι ήταν..;" Tin asked while staring at the others who were watching, I gently pulled away from the hug as frowned. "Ίσως, δεν ξέρουμε πραγματικά, αλλά δεν θέλω να τους αμφισβητήσω εδώ." I said as I smiled at Frisk who smiled happily while I wiped her tears away.

(sister, do you think...?) (maybe, we don't really know but I don't want to question them here.)

"as eventful as that was, why is a Chara so clingy to you." Ink sneered at Chara who narrowed her eyes at him. I rolled my eye lights as Dad picked both of them up and smiled as he walked out the room. "right, you don't know....Chara was the soul attached to my human, I heard her song and asked my human about it in exchanged for my own secret." I said as I shrugged nonchalantly. 

"what secret?" Ink said as he narrowed his eye sockets. "that is something only I tell people who I deemed as family. you don't get that right." I growled out, Ink stood up and frowned. 

"I think I dont like you very much." "feelings mutual, faker." 

I stood up as Tin glared at Dream who stood up as well, I watched Ink as he went to grab his brush only for him to be bound with blue strings. I glanced to Error who was glaring at Ink. 

"Lea-eave her be, s-squid." Error growled out as threw Ink back onto the couch then glanced to me, I blinked a few times then smiled. "awww, thank you ruru~<3" I said teasingly as Error blushing heavily and looked away.

I glanced to the others and huffed while crossing my arms until I looked towards G who was raising a brow at us. 

"what?" I asked as G smirked a bit. "that language, what is it?" G said while standing up and tilting his skull as his brother Green looked to be in thought. 

"Greek. my sister and I speak Greek" Tin said as I grinned. "well, we need to go. we have people that need our attention currently." I said as I turned and began to walk out only to dodge as an golden arrow whizzed past. I turned to see Dream holding his bow out while aiming at me making me grin. 

"we aren't done talking." Dream said as he tensed at my grin, I giggled a bit and waved him off. "but I am, if you try to shoot me again Dream. I will let everyone know about your mistakes. Let's see who really is the bad guy, yeah?" I said as Tin huffed and walked out the room as I glanced to him as he went to dad. 

"I have no mist-" "gehehehe, but you do. each and everyone of you do. no one is perfect and that is what makes you weak, I accept my mistakes and learn from them to become better. sure, I still make mistakes but at least I dont try to deny them either. What I did was wrong, sure but I know that....do you?" I giggled then walked away as I smiled happily as Chara smiled a bit at me, I glanced to Frisk to see her sleeping peacefully against Dad. 

"are...you okay, ma'am?" Chara said while fidgeting with her shirt, I raised a brow and giggled. "you can call me mom too ya know. I mean, I kinda did raise you along with Frisk in a way." I said as I smirked making Chara blush and nodding. "let's go home, I got questions." I grabbed Tin's hand and Dad's arm as I short cut home with a smile.