83

*ahem* THE MOMENT YALL BEEN WAITING FOR! *dances happily*

------------

I was walking with Tin to the main house as Dust and Error took care of our father at home. Tin wanted us to put our issues aside by talking it out with the others, I saw no point into trying to convince the main house since the glow stick and squid were stubborn fools but whatever my brother wants. My brother will have.

We continued to walk as Tin texted on his phone to Classic and telling me that we will be outside since he had told Classic I was smoking more as of late which was true. It's been two weeks since the incident with our father and my soul was always in pain no matter what I did but I just kept ignoring it and continuing on like nothing is wrong.

I sighed as we continued to walk, I blew smoke out as I winced a bit once the medicine slowly started to kick in making my soul stop throbbing in pain as much. I looked up to see everyone outside talking only to stop once they spotted us walking out of the forest. 

Both Ink and Dream tensed and glared at us as I took my cig out and flicked the ashes off of it then put it back in my mouth, Tin quickly walked to Classic who was relaxed and calm. I followed silently then sat down on a chair facing the others as I caught Red's eye light as he smiled a bit, I blinked then grinned slightly in return.

"so, everyone is here. Let's try to be civil." Classic said only for Dream and Ink to stand up. "civil?! they killed a group of humans, destroyed a building like it was nothing! they should be put in jail!" Ink said as his eye lights changed to red targets, I rolled my eye lights and blew out smoke as Tin sat down calmly while frowning. 

"I agree with Ink, They are dangerous and should be kept under a watchful eye! they could kill more people!" Dream shouted as Classic looked at them in confusion. 

"they don't attack unless they were provoked, I had told each and everyone of you that." Classic said as he turned to the two as they glared at me making me glance at my brother who was gritting his teeth and hands in frustration. 

"but they are murderers!" Dream argued only for a few in the main house to gasp and look to us. 

"and so is your brother, but you are still going out of your way to 'save' him while I get the whole 'they are dangerous and should be locked up' shtick. quite hypocrite of you, dont ya think?" I said making Tin huff. 

"leave my brother out of this!" Dream growled as he glared at me, I stared boredly at him as I slowly stood up. 

"brother, I told you this was a waste of time. these two will not listen to us no matter what I say." I muttered making Tin sigh.

"yes, i can see that now. Classic, I am sorry but it looks my sister is mad now and I will not help rein her in." Tin said as Classic nodded. 

"it's alright, just don't fight. I like my brother safe." Classic said as I nodded. "yeah, I can do that. no worries."

I walked in front of Dream and Ink as they tensed and pulled out their weapons, my soul shining brightly in my ribcage as my eye lights burst with magic as music played for everyone to hear as everyone but Red, Mutt, Honey, and Classic tensed.