53

I pulled out my cell to see that both my brother and dad were late, an insistent buzzing of protectiveness kept rolling over my soul but I ignored it as I put my cell back into my pocket and continued to clean the house in thought. I sighed heavily as I thought back on my outburst towards Classic making me frown heavily. 

'...you showed him weakness..' I bitterly thought as my grip tightened on the mop until it snapped. I blinked at the broken mop and frowned more as I threw it away. I walked outside and closed the door as I looked up at the stars slowly appearing in the sky. I continued to walk as I looked down to the forest as a few soul songs and soul appeared. 

'great, they all are here now. I can't deal with this. i need release before I break again' I thought as I continued to walk slowly to my favorite clearing. 'just ignore them and they will leave.'

I stopped as the clearing appeared, I relaxed my tense shoulders and sat in the middle as I adjusted my jacket a bit. I looked up at the stars as I felt the souls and songs move a bit behind me. 

'Honey, Classic, Red, Mutt, Mafia, Lust and G...what great luck...'

My soul began to shine as I laid down on the grass as I thought of Asgore and Toriel then to the others who tried so hard to kill me only to become dust. I closed my sockets as I began to sing.

"I'm an angel, tell me what you mean by that

I take it all and I will never give it back

I dont feel sorry every time i see you cry

every time you start, I'm waiting for your tears to dry"

I remembered when Toriel called me child making me confused, the monsters who cried for mercy before they turned to dust and my laughter echoing around the forest.

"I dont really care, and I never will

That's the way I am, such a bitter pill

I dont really care, how much silence kills

That's the way I am"

an older memory of me facing against the human who tried to get me to talk only to fail as they yelled in frustration until they were sliced in half for the thousands of times only to reload again and again. The crying children of monsters as they blamed me for their parents deaths as I continued on my way home.

"No, I wasn't born without a heart

I wasn't always like this, no

watched you break me, no

now you blame me

no, I wasnt born with all these scars