55 - Special <3

I legit only like one suggestion in the time i was sleeping so....here goes nothing o7

-------

Dust POV

I walked downstairs while yawning as I rubbed my socket, I could hear Killer yelling which was a shock until I looked over to see him, Ted, Cross and Error playing card with Nightmare who was smirking smugly. I chuckled tiredly as Jupiter waves to me happily. 

"Hello, Dust. I Hope You Slept Well?" Jupiter asked as he smiled a bit, wincing slightly as he rubbed his jaw making me frown slightly then grin again. "yeah, paps. slept like a baby bones." I said as I sat besides him, it wasn't wrong. Ash's magic helped us even through our sleep to prevent our LV's from skyrocketing and lashing out at others or each other. Jupiter was happy about that. 

"That Is Great News!" Jupiter said as he chuckled a bit when Ted gave up and fell asleep on the table. Killer was grumbling as he lost 20g again, Cross grinning happily as he took the pile, Error growled as he narrowed his sockets at Cross as Nightmare chuckled darkly.

"...miss....Ash..." Ted muttered as he moved his skull to look at me as my sockets widened a bit. "...yeah, me too bud. me too." I sighed while leaning against the couch. From what happened at the main house, her and her family needed time to recollect themselves and asked us at stay away. 

"you know something, why are the main house trying to keep them at the house? they didn't care when we left." Killer said as he was shuffling the deck. "That is because they hold knowledge about the machine, Classic is becoming more desperate to return this as they were." Nightmare said as he rolled his eye light. 

"Tin almost d-dusted cause of it t-though." Error voiced while getting up to head to the kitchen. "They Should Know Ash Isn't Like Them By Now. She Is More Willing To Kill And Dust Many To Protect Her Family." Jupiter said while tilting his skull as he looked at his brother who nodded in agreement. 

"our angel won't let that slide, not by a long shot. no matter how much they beg her. she isn't as weak willed as the others are." I said as I leaned against the couch while my smile widened. The others nodded and chuckled darkly. 

"welp, want to play something?" Killer asked as he turned his skull to me, his black liquid hatred wasn't leaking out of his sockets as much as it used to and he seemed more relaxed and showed actual emotions as his soul was changing from a target. Nightmare seemed more mellowed out and happy, Cross wasn't as stiff as he used to me, Horror's crack on his skull was slowly becoming smaller with each passing day little by little, Jupiter's magic was more stronger and his teeth weren't hurting as much as it used to and I never had an LV attack or harsh whispers, my brother even was more calmer and acted like he used too. 

I glanced around as I watched everyone then shook my skull, Killer pouted a bit. 

"fine party pooper." Killer pouted as he got up to walk to the gaming closet we had. He pulled out an uno deck with a huge smile. I frowned at the choice he had made.

-----

Chaos. that game caused utter chaos. 

I glanced up at Cross who was hanging on the chandelier like a dead body, Ted was growling at Killer who chuckled smiled tauntingly, Nightmare left after the two rounds, Error was eating chocolate while watching the chaos, Jupiter while smiling a bit strain as he held up a +2 card making both Killer and Ted stare in shock as he called Uno. 

'we are never playing Uno again.' I thought as I sighed as I glanced at my brother who was laughing quietly at the others making me smile slightly at the sight.