11

After our singing session, we walked back home as I felt my soul blaze in fury which confused me until the back door was destroyed and three bodies were flying through the air until a loud thud and a crack was heard, both my brother and father protected us with a barrier with their souls from the debris, I glanced at the hole to see Classic, Red and that human glaring at the three bodies. I stared at them as the barrier dropped to prevent suspension. I saw the human smirk slightly down at the three. 

I felt my socket burn with magic and whispers in my skull telling me to judge, to reveal the sinner. I closed my left socket and turned to the bodies and what or who I saw made my soul ignite further with righteous fury and I knew my magic was going to go out of control. 

Horror was knocked out and laying on his stomach in the grass, marrow escaping a cut and his mouth while his clothes were burnt a bit and some holes. Cross was holding his arm as marrow stained his clothes, some cuts and even his leg was burnt from something. My eye light slowly traveled to the last skeleton who was kneeing down, only staying up by the bone weapon that was in the ground. My SOUL thudded as I saw Dust was badly beaten up, His skull had so many cuts, his jacket had marrow on it, he was missing a shoe and one of his arm was bleeding marrow onto the grass. but his eye lights, they were so dimmed yet he smiled up at the other three. 

I felt my magic begin to rise as my eye light vanished to see a bone hit Dust square in his ribcage and hearing a loud crack, Dust screamed loudly while curling into a ball against Horror and Cross. I slowly turned my skull to see Red grinning and his hand outstretched with tints of red magic. 

'he did it. hedidit,hedidithedidit!' Magic burst throughout the body as my eye was blazing.

"HAH! not so tough now, aint ya!" Red laughed out at Dust who was trying to get back up again despite the pain. Red and Classic raised their hands towards the three as Gaster Blasters appeared near them and their Human woman was smirking like the devil. 

Both my dad and brother were looking at me once they noticed my magic swirling around my body and SOUL. They saw my magic burst through my socket and moved to the side to let me through. Red and Classic let the Blasters fire, I teleported quickly infront of the bad trio as the beam came closer. I heard a shout to move out the way but I only raised my hand as my SOUL song changed to match my mood, magic covered my hand as the blast vanished into thin air. I turned to Dust and Cross to see them staring at me with wide sockets. 

"The fuck are ya thinking! Ya coulda dust from that!" I heard Red shout angrily causing my skull to snap towards them, my magic in my socket got bigger and caused Classic to stare with wide sockets and Red growl in anger and their SOUL songs were skipping around meaning they were nervous. 

"ya had no right to touch them. Yall shame the title of judge so I shall sentence yall to your Doom." My voice was slightly deeper, my anger infusing into my voice and I snapped as six huge gaster blasters appeared and aimed at Red and Classic. "You hurt what is M I N E"

The Blasters fired off a beam that hit the ground besides the human woman who screamed in fear and falling down onto her ass, both skeletons eyes blazed and they sent bones towards me only for it to be deflected by a barrier.

Both my father and brother vanished once the blasters appeared, I used a bit of my magic to heal the 'bad' trio as I kept the barrier up to protect us and my blasters kept firing near their rotten human scum. I watched the two skeletons slowly become tired and their magic waning to release the blasters. Both my brother and dad appeared next to me with some items in the room and gently looked over their injured skeletons. 

"let us go, Ash. These three are perfectly fine now thanks to you but they need rest." said my dad who picked up Horror gently and began to walk towards the forest. Tin smiled at me when I turned to look at him as he picked up cross gently and carefully then following our dad. I sighed and turned away from the two skeletons and the human who was wailing about me trying to kill her. I looked over Dust who was peacefully sleeping, I picked him up as gently as I could and began to go after my two family members.

"where do you think your goin, pal. your more dangerous then Dust!" I heard Classic say causing me to stop and move Dust in my arms into a more comfortable position then turn my skull to look over my shoulder to Classic and Red who were panting heavily while sweating and glaring at me causing me to stare at them for a while then turn back towards the forest and continue walking

"If you were at your breaking point, would you be able to say you wouldn't make the same choice." I said loud enough for them to hear only for silence to take over. "Yall disgust me." My voice became normal and kept walking to my family. "and You will pay for your choice. Just like they did."