18

"you three are to come back with us and work on the machine." Classic growled out, I looked to my family then back to Classic with a frown. "now why would we do that, Classic. you cant threaten us nor contain us in that home." I teased as I chuckled making him glare at me, I shrugged and turned to my brother and dad only for my soul to turn blue making me stop moving. 

"you dont have a choice, pal" Classic growled out as he lifted me up off the ground, I sighed as my brother panicked a bit and Dad glare at classic. "release me classic or you will regret the next actions." I calmly said as I looked at Tin who stared into my sockets, I winked at him as twitched my two fingers making him nod slowly.

"I dont think I will." Classic said as I was pulled towards him, I grinned in amusement as we were skull to skull. Classic growled in annoyance. "mk then. have it yer way bud." I said then licked his skull causing him to release his magic as he stumbled back and trying to wipe my echo spit from his socket and mouth. I chuckled and ran to Tin who picked me up and held me close.

"ugh! what the hell is wrong with you!" Classic yelled out as he kept wiping his face, I chuckled in Tin's shoulder as Tin whistled silently making Classic sway and struggle to stay standing as he glared at us. I turned to look at him with a grin. 

"loads of things, handsome~" I sweetly said making Classic's eyes widen at my voice. "y-your a fe-" I watched as his eye lights vanished and he collapsed into the ground, my brother huffed and adjusted his hold on me. 

"honestly, sister. you know I am not good with distorting someone's soul song like you are. that could have been very dangerous." Tin complained as he began to walk, Dad drew on Classic's skull quickly then ran to catch up to us. I giggled as I stared at Classic's unconscious form as we walked further away. 

"I trusted you, brother. I knew you wouldn't let me get hurt regardless." I said as I closed my sockets and slowly fell back to sleep in my brothers comfortable arms.

-----

Classic POV (surprise!)

"Wake up, Classic!" I heard as I groaned and slowly opened my sockets to see Green who was looking at me worried, I blinked a few times then sat up in shock as I remembered about the three troublemakers. 

"whoa, calm down classic. you need to rest from whatever happened to you" I heard G say as I gripped my skull as pain exploded, I curled a bit into myself as I replayed what happened.

'how did i pass out, that skeleton ash is a female...a female skeleton..' I thought as I remembered her licking my skull causing me to blush and groan more. An image of my beautiful mate flashed into my mind making me growl a bit. 

"the fuck happened ta ya anyways?" Red said as I looked up to see him scowling at me, I rolled my eye lights and stood up with shaky knees. 

"Ash did something to me..I dont really know what." I grumbled out as I looked around the place to see a river and footprints. "those three have secrets and we need them to help fix the machine even with their weird magic." 

"about that, I think its some sort of mind control." G said as he rubbed the back of his neck, I raised a brow at him. "my body was controlled when we tried to get them, no matter how much we struggled we couldn't move until he-" "she." I correct making the others to stare at me. 

"What do ya mean, she?" Red questioned as he frowned, I rubbed my skull and blushed a bit making the others narrow their sockets. "the sans, Ash, is a female. Her voice was too light and explains her height and body structure compared to mine." I explained as more questions started to pop up in my mind.

"...a skeleton babe huh." Red grinned as he licked his golden tooth, I glared at Red. "We have our mate, Jessica or did you forget that Red." I grounded out, Red huffed. 

"as I was saying, she let us go of her hold on us then somehow knocking out Mutt then changing Red's Gaster Blaster attack into flowers. I held her down with my magic only for my body to fight against me and release her soul and salute for twenty minutes i think." G explained as he frowned, I sighed as I rubbed my skull in frustration. 

"they escaped again, she somehow made my vision blurry and difficult to stand. I heard her voice then all i remember what just darkness." I said as I glanced to where Ash and her family were standing causing me to frown. 

"Maybe It Is Better To Leave Them Be?" Green said nervously while looking at everyone. 

"no, they are dangerous and their father can help us rebuild the machine faster and get you all home." I explained harshly, Green frowned and sighed. 

"we need a way to prevent Ash from using her magic on us or it will keep ending up the same way." G calmly said while Honey nodded slowly making me sigh and nod in agreement. 

' It's going to be a long night tonight.' I thought as we began to walk back home.