19

I woke up as we were walking through the forest, my soul was throbbing heavily making me wince and cough slightly. I looked at my hand to see silver goop all over it and slight marrow making me frown.

"let me down, bro. I need ta stretch my legs." I said as Tin stopped and put me down, I hid my covered hand in my pocket and yawned a bit while digging for my box of cigs. "how long was I asleep?" I asked as I lighted a cig and began to smoke it, the pain in my pain vanishing slowly. 

"about an hour, we traveled pretty far from the river as well. Dad made a fake trail for them to follow so they will be going a different direction." Tin said as he looked around the forest. I hummed in thought as we kept walking, I blew out smoke as I looked up at the sky. 

"dear, do you think that was the right choice to reveal your gender to those...miscreants" Dad asked while pouting a bit, I looked to him and grinned as I hopped over a stick. "nah, but im so tired hiding my true gender and it'll throw the fuckers into a loop and get them more frustrated makes it easier to live how we want as well." I explained while shrugging and breathing the smoke in as my magic calmed more. 

"hmm..i think its a great idea but also very dangerous sister." Tin said as he tapped his chin in thought making me giggle and blow out smoke. "meh, G will be more reluctant to try to harm me and make it easier to control him along with Mutt. stupid horn dogs." I muttered as Tin chuckled as dad frowned.

"regardless, i believe we should just find an abandoned building and live there or make a house on the other side of the mountain." Dad said as I nodded and humming a melody of Nightmares.

"..why don't you sing dear sister?" Tin said as he smiled worryingly, I blinked as I looked at him then smirked. "Sure! sounds like fun!" I said happily while dodging a branch of a tree.

I heard a soul song close to us making me stop and turn to the songs direction as my dad and brother stopped walking in front of me until they heard the song. I tilted my skull as two more soul songs appeared near it and speeding towards us making me frown and raise my brow. 

Tin looked at dad as I turned to face the songs as the bushes moved around, I blew out smoke as Dust, Cross and Killer ran through the bushes and stopped once they noticed us. I waved at them as killer blinked and waved back making Cross smack him on the back of the skull. I snorted then giggled making Dust's breath hitch. I looked at them and smirked a bit as I saw Dust's cheek bones dusted lavender and Killer's red while Cross was purple and staring in surprise.

"sup bunny~" I said as Dust blushed more as he pulled his hood over his face and looked away, Killer and Cross looked at him then burst out laughing. "oh, I didn't see ya there kitty~" I said while staring at Killer who stopped laughing and looked at me then his entire skull turned bright red and squats to hide his skull making me chuckle a bit and smirk more. 

"dear, are they the two you helped?" Dad said as he walked over, I looked over at dad and nodded slightly as I blew out smoke as Cross continued to laugh. "ye, though the cutie in the middle of them isn't one I claimed." I said as Cross choked in surprise as he blushed heavily as I grinned teasingly. 

"...Sister, you are literally the hugest flirt I have ever met. You are probably worse then G, Mutt and Red combined." Tin said as he sighed heavily making me giggle and shrug. 

"at least I make sure no one is in the house before I make my words into reality." I giggled out making my brother blush as he narrowed his sockets at me. "One time! I did that one time! and you said you were going to be at work!" Tin pouted as his blush deepened.