43

I snuck out in the middle of the night as my brother finally fell asleep, I walked into the forest as I finally let my smile drop while I looked at my hands as flashes of blood and dust covered them, I squeezed my hands into fist as I looked away from my hands and stuffed them into my jacket as I continued to walk to a clearing away from the house as I looked up to the moon as I frowned heavily.

My hands began to shake as I collapsed onto my knees and took a deep breath as my soul began a melody as I sang along with it as tears slowly rolled down as I stared at the moon, falling to my knees. 

"Look at me, look at me"

I looked at my hands as tears fell onto them as I forced a smile as I saw so much blood and dust on my hands then scowled a bit.

"What do you see?

Am I who I am or am I, not?" 

I gripped my skull slightly then dropped my arms as I stared up at the moon, tears kept rolling down my face as I remembered my two lives not being the perfect in any way at all.

"All of the people who love me for me

Are the same people who don't" 

I looked to the stars as I thought about Dad and the skeletons who I claimed. My soul pulsed in sorrow as I pictured finding out about how my soul wasn't normal, how it looks like a h u m a n ' s  soul.

"what do you see

when you look in my eyes

do you see a real person or just a lie?"

I gripped my ribcage as I looked back down to the ground as I saw blood all around me, the bodies and dust piles that just laid there until I blinked and it vanished as I frowned more as new tears rolled down my cheek bones. Then looking back in front of me to see myself when I was a human, I frowned as she smiled happily at me.

" If you won't hate me for me"

I raised my hand to her cheek as it phased through as she leaned into it with a sad smile, a few tears rolling down her face as her injuries slowly began to appear.

"Then i'll burn to the ashes

This beautiful mask" 

I forced as smile as my eyes shined their beautiful color until she frowned at the sight. She stared at me as more tears rolled down her cheeks as I slowly frowned at her.