23

Dust POV

I found Killer on my walk while a bloody nose and blushing as he walked in a daze making me raise a brow at him. I watched as he walked past me without any of his normal teasing or pranks which made me worried so I followed him as he walked home. Killer walked inside and flopped onto the couch making me blink at him in confusion.

"...killer, the fuck is up with you?" I asked making him look at me with a smile and heart eye lights. "that female is so beautiful dust, her body and her voice was just..nnn~..." Killer shivered making me step away creeped out until Nightmare walked down from upstairs with a book to look at me then killer in confusion. 

"I see that she was found." Nightmare stated making my eye sockets widen then turn to look at Killer who nodded and closed his sockets. "...what's wrong with him boss?" I asked Nightmare who sighed heavily. 

"He is high off whatever she did to him, he is safe but too happy which is why i came down here to investigate." Nightmare said as he looked towards the forest then sighed. "It will be a while until he comes to his senses so get comfortable until he snaps out of it. ill message the others to let them know." 

I watched as Nightmare walked into the kitchen, leaving me with a creepy lovey dovey Killer who was chuckling happily while hugging a cushion close. I shivered and walked away quickly to avoid that sight anymore, I went down the hall to my room and laid on it as I closed my sockets.

---

I woke up to a knock on my door, I groaned and sat up as I heard Cross telling me to come downstairs to hear what Killer had found. I sighed and walked out my room and downstairs to see everyone in the living room and Killer blushing heavily. I raised a brow as I sat down besides Horror who huffed in annoyance. 

"Now tell us where you had found her." Nightmare spoke as Killer nodded and told us that he was on a walk around the forest to get his mind off the main house and their mate screeching. Everyone narrowed their sockets remembering that human.

"I walked down this little small trail and heard singing, at first it was quiet until I got closer. I found her but she was in the lake taking a bath. Boss, her body was so beautiful." Killer blushed more as his eye lights began to turn to hearts again until he was smacked by Nightmare's tendril making him snap out of it and blush more. "Right, well...she was singing while washing and her song was very...seductive, I just couldn't keep my eye lights away from her and I was just puttie in her hands. I heard her say something but I was already dazed but I did remember to leave a trail to where I found her." Killer explained as he looked away from everyone, hugging a cushion to his chest.

"I see. so she seduced you and used her magic to knock you out, I assume?" Nightmare questioned only for Killer to shake his skull. "no, she was just so beautiful and her song was amazing but I felt like myself still. it..it was nice. it was like she just accepted everything about me but at the same time wanted to ruin me." Killer chuckled out nervously making a spark of jealous come from my soul making me slightly confused then huff.

"hmm...well, I will follow that trail to their home and talk to that female then return. Horror, you will follow further behind to make sure she doesn't use her magic on me. Dust, you are to report this to the main house as a trade for a months food. Killer, you are to stay here and calm down. Cross, you and papyrus will watch the house and Error, go to sleep for a few hours." Nightmare said as he got up and began to walk out the house with Horror who huffed, dragging his axe behind him. 

I turned to Killer and narrowed my sockets as he flopped back onto the couch, that spark got worse so I got up and left to my room. My mind began to imagine her body, her voice and her teasing tone making me blush heavily and huff as I slammed my door closed to get ready to leave to the main house.

"Why did the fucker have to see her like that first." I huffed out angrily and grabbed my cell phone to short cut to the main house.