50

Mutt's POV

I walked down the stairs for dinner as Mafia was arguing with Classic again about leaving the girl and her family alone. I sighed heavily as I passed Honey who was sleeping in his seat again. I sat down and began to slowly eat until I heard the doorbell, I watched Classic walk to the door while sighing heavily. Suddenly, Dream stiffen as he stared widen sockets towards the door as I heard Classic grunt and move to the side as Ash walked through the door. 

My sockets widened and I stood up as I watched her look around then stop as she stared at Mafia and Pistol. 

"Oh there, you two are. I need help with a little something since this is more of your specialty." She said while smiling and walking quickly to Mafia while pulling out a piece of paper that has Jennifer's face on it. "can you find her family for me, I would like to return something of theirs quite soon." Ash giggled as Mafia nodded a bit and stuffed the picture into his coat. "sure, muffin. anything else?" Mafia asked while grinning with a slight blush as I narrowed my sockets a bit. 

"ah, yeah actually." Ash said as she looked straight at me, I blinked as she smiled more. "I need puppy do share what he found out earlier. now, let one of my boys know when you are finished. byebye~" Ash said as she short cut away, Classic collapsed onto his knees as he panted a bit while looking at Mafia. 

"What Did That Thing Want?" Black growled making me frown heavily. "We Are Done Eating, Come Brother" Pistol said as him and Mafia left making Black yell after them. "what did you find out about her, mutt" Red growled, I looked at him then to everyone as Classic sat back in his seat. 

"....she answered some of my questions, showed me her AU and her life their. It isn't pretty. hell, bro. OUR HOME isn't as bad as her's and that's ME saying that." I said while staring at my brother in his eye lights desperately as his sockets widened. 

"Explain, Brother." Black demanded. I sighed and began to tell them everything about Ash's life making some of them tear up, throw up or just down right angry. 

"...monsterkind sold her...cause of her magic..?" Classic said as his eye lights were out, Red's fingers were leaving scratch marks on the table as he growled. "that and how she was the problem of most things even when she wasn't at all. They blamed her for killing her mother, the core shutting down, their songs growing dull and even how their sweet human's song was so devoid of life. it...it was so bad. she was sold to humans by the one person she trusted." I said as I looked down. 

"....we...we...need to properly apologize." Classic wheezed out. "and what classic, huh? if what Mutt says is true, than that woman is strong in many ways. I woulda dusted in the first beating but she held out! fuck!" Red growled as he glared at the table. 

"we did tell you she was different but you didn't want to listen." Lust said while chuckling quietly, I looked to them as G and Green nodded in agreement. "h-how long have you k-known?" I breathed out. 

"oh, quite a while actually. think it was during the first fight." G said as he smirked.

"princess is a very strong monster but every person has a breaking point. we all know that well, dont we classic." Hiphop said while sighing.

Everyone went quiet as they thought about the information, I felt uncomfortable and frowned as my soul beat wildly at what Hip hop said making me concerned. 

"she isn't a sans. hates it. told me herself. Tin as well. they hate their original names. makes them pissed." I muttered as I stood up and walked back upstairs to my room.

'she's so kind but maybe....she is like that even with everything she's gone through for another reason......oh, her brother and father....it explains why she is protective of them...and her brother almost died...'

I slammed more door closed and slide down it as tears slowly rolled down my cheekbones as I gripped my skull

'I'm sorry, Ash. oh god, we are so fucking horrible. I'm so fucking sorry'