93

Gas's POV 

(bet you thought it was done huh~?)

It's been a while since my sweet daughter lost her life. Tin has been talking to her dust and carrying it around like she is truly there but late at night, I can hear him crying and quietly begging for her return. I haven't been doing much better as well but the rest of the skeletons try to make us eat and take care of us. 

From what Nightmare has said, he has been feeding on our negative emotions but I can tell he is just as hurt. Dust hasn't left her room unless its just to eat then returns without a word. Chara and Frisk broke down into tears when we had to show them their mother then blaming themselves for not noticing their mother's pain. 

I have also noticed that Tin and Dust look just as exhausted as I feel. I don't think any of us sleep at night. 

---

I opened my sockets and listened as Tin's quiet crying and begging was starting as I felt tears prick my sockets as I listened to him and his soul song sounds so beaten and hollow. 

I took a deep breath as my body rattle as I fought to not break down at my own sons whispered pleading and crying. I looked away to see Ash's picture smiling happily and proudly at me as I gripped my rib cage and swallowed the lump that was forming as I heard her last words and her last song.

'Why did you do this, my little fire starter...' 

-----

Dust's POV

I looked at Ash's room as tears rolled down my face as I heard her brother Tin crying quietly in the next room. I sat up and gently picked up one of her old shirts and hugged it to myself as tears began to fall and stain it as I sneered at my weakness. 

Everyone had found out after Ash's passing that she severed her bonds to prevent any harm to us when she did what she had planned. However, we didn't fall back into the empty hollow abyss since Classic and G told us that she left loads of magic in our souls to last us until we dusted. our entire lifetime. 

I wiped my tears as I hugged her shirt closer to my soul as I gripped onto my hood and hid my face under it. 

'I miss her so much. I miss her laugh, her voice, her touches, her everything.' I growled quietly that slowly turned to a whimper.

'I miss her calling me bunny...'

--------

Tin's POV

I sat against the living room wall next to the kitchen as I held my sister's dust close to me as I watched Ted and Jupiter hand out the others tea and snacks, I curled against my sister's jar as a tear rolled down my skull as I gripped her scarf while my body shook as I glared at Dream and Ink who were trying to (forcefully) cheer everyone up. 

I nuzzled against my sister's scarf as I looked down as I listened to everyone quietly talk.

"Well, I think what she did was very nice even though she was mean." Ink huffed out making Jupiter drop one of the glass cups as it shattered, I tensed as I looked up at Ink who was smiling proudly while blinking at everyone in confusion. 

"why are you all looking at me like that?" Ink said while tilting his skull as Dream gave him a shocked expression. "it's true that what she did was noble but she killed people without remorse. I say good riddance!" 

suddenly I glanced down at my sister's jar as a loud ringing blocked everyone out as I gripped my sister's scarf tighter as slowly tears rolled down my skull. My entire body began to shake and rattle only to hear my sister's last words replay causing more tears to fall and held her jar closer while covering my mouth. 

I felt hands on my arms as I slowly began to slip into the memory as I whimpered.

"s-sis...I-im sorry. i-i'm sorry" I held her tighter to myself yet gently to not break her jar as my free hand gripped onto her jacket that I wore everyday. Her gloves fit perfectly as I hiccupped and shut my sockets as I cried while curling against my sister's jar.

"I w-want y-you b-back!" I choked out as I felt arms wrap around me and hold me closer.

"I will always Love you, little brother!" Ash's voice echoed in my skull making me sob louder as my back was rubbed calmly as I heard a faint humming.

'I want you back big sister, I can't do this alone. Please! PLEASE!'