28

"How Dare You Break Our Door, Worm!" Black yelled as he threw his whipped, I grinned a bit insanely as I grabbed his whip and yanked it from his hands making him stumble slightly. 

"WEAK! GEHEHEHEHE!" I yelled out while throwing his whip to the side as Mutt threw bones at me, I gripped my sword tighter as I swiftly sliced the bones in half and they turn to dust. I giggled as I glared at Mutt and Black who stepped back with their sockets widened. 

"Move, Pathetic Weakling!" Edge shoved Black away as he and Red threw bones as me as I began to dodge them while dancing making Edge angrier. 

I spawned my own sharp bone near my combat boot, once I moved so did the bone until I grinned and kicked the bone hard making a slight sound wave as the bone went straight for Edge as his sockets widened and Red shouted out to his brother. I giggled as Edge was thrown into the wall with the bone that glowed Sapphire in his shirt, he began to struggle to get it off.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you~<3" I sang out as I deflected his bones with my sword, Edge's scream filled the room as Sapphire mist twisted his arm making it crack. Crimson tears rolled down his cheek bones as I smiled more. 

"Let my brother go, you bitch!" Red yelled at me as he short cut to me. 

"gehehe!"

I grabbed his skull and slammed it into the wall repeatedly as his body went limp, I raised a brow then dropped him onto the floor and kicked him to the other who were growling. 

"bring it, little bitches" I growled out as they began to shoot as I backflipped back out the door. Classic and Honey came through riding on GB's as Blue threw his GB hammer at me making me giggle more as I side stepped it and grab the handle and throw it back.

"BLUE!" Honey yelled out as the hammer slammed into him as he skidded into a wall and wincing as his arms were limp and bleeding marrow. "I'LL KILL YOU!" Honey yelled out as he shot his GB, I sliced the beam in half and giggled more making both skeletons shocked. 

I turned to the side as Mutt got close to cutting my cheek bone with his scythe as he growled, I giggled more until my HP went down as I glared behind to see Black with a sharp bone stabbing me into me. I quickly turned and kicked his skull as he flew and hit the ground a few times until he stopped moving as I took the bone out and crushing it with my hands.

"BROTHER!" Mutt yelled out then glared back at me, he began to swing as I dodged but wincing from the wound as my soul's shine flickered out. I tripped over a rock as Mutt his scythe and hit my arm making me shout loudly as it cracked. Mutt kicked my ribcage as I hit the ground twice and landed on my face as marrow was leaking from my arm slowly.

"is she down, mutt?" I heard Classic say as Honey spat on the ground. "she should be, bitch's bones were as hard as stone. there's a chance she is alive but barely." I heard mutt growled out, I stared at the grass as I began to see my brother in varying scenarios.

"Blue, are you okay. your bleeding." Honey said a further distance away, "Mweh heh, no worries brother! I'm perfectly fine, Nothing can keep me down." Blue said quietly. 

"m'lord, are you okay?!" Mutt said to the right of me as I heard a groan of pain then a sigh of relief. 

I grinned darkly as Classic sighed in relief.