24

My dad and Tin were watching as I danced around Tin's random attacks while smiling happily and humming a melody, Tin used one of his GB's as I backflipped to avoid his GB's shoots and giggled. Dad clapped happily as I used a bone to smack a few of Tin's bones away making him chuckle. 

"I think that is enough of training, kids." Dad said as he stood up and stretched, Tin stopped his attacks as his bones vanished. I pouted a bit but made my bones vanish as well as Tin walked up to me and hugged me. I smiled and hugged him back as he chuckled and lifted me up causing me to squeak in surprise.

"You did amazingly sister dear!" Tin said as he nuzzled my cheek bone making me laugh happily. "As did you, little brother. I can proudly say you can defend yourself without me watching your back!" I said as I kissed his cheek making him puff out his chest.

Dad chuckled as we looked at him and smiled more, Tin put me back down as I straightened my jacket and grinned at him happily. I sent a pulse of magic around the house and watched at my brother and dad walked inside talking to each other, my smirk was a bit strained as I glanced back to the forest to see a glowing cyan eye light and a blood red one further away. I could hear both their songs as they stuttered and repeatedly sadly. 

I waited until the door was closed to completely turn to the eye lights and grin smugly. 

"Can I help ya, moonbeam~ and teddy bear~?" I giggled as Nightmare walked out of the forest, I raised a brow as his socket narrowed. I glanced to my home then back to Nightmare then frown heavily. "ah, you came to take us back. didja?" I coldly said making Nightmares tendrils move in anticipation but his soul song sped a bit making me sigh heavily. 

"You are to come back with us, tonight." Nightmare commanded making my soul wither a bit, I stared in his socket and smiled sadly. "sorry, moonbeam. I aint letting that happen, you should understand wanting to protect yourself from others." I said then backflipped as one of his tendrils missed me. 

"QUIET! You and your family are going to come with us whether you like it or not!" Nightmare growled out, I threw two bones to deflect his tendrils as I glanced to Horror who was just watching in the forest. 

"I really don't want to do this, moonbeam. however, you left me little choice!" I said as I danced away from his tendrils as he growled in frustration, my soul began to shine as music came from it. I watched as Nightmare's eye light turned into a sliver, my eye lights glowing with my magic as I dodged faster and began to sing. 

"Awake, I opened my eyes to see

A hospital, so white and clean

I was walking up to the roof, I think

Then can't recall at all a single thing~"

"SHUT UP! YOU KNOW NOTHING!" Nightmare yelled out as I dodged one of his tendrils that cut near my neck making me frown more.

"Held a hand for me, you were there

I know, but couldn't reach