94

Everything was so quiet and cold yet loud and boiling at once. I opened my eye sockets and slowly looked around to see nothing. I raised a brow as I continued to float, I tried to sit up or even move but nothing would let me. Slowly I began to hear shouting, crying, begging and pleading as thousands upon thousands of soul songs invaded my hearing making me shut my sockets in pain. 

*Tick

*Tick

Suddenly I let out a scream as slowly the songs began to swirl together into a mess as slowly I passed out from the sensory overload.

My soul began to shine as I continued to float in the never ending darkness as I succumbed to darkness.

---------------

[Save?] <--

.

[Load?] <--

.

[Restart?] <--

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Restart] <---- 

.

.

[Restarting program]

.

.

.

[Enjoy Your Second Life]

[Ashley]

.

.

.

.

.

"Everything has a beginning and an end....But here is just nothing. I want to go home. I want my baby brother to be happy again. I want my dad to be happy. I want all of them to be happy and if I have to, I will die over and over again!"

.

"We Will See, Ash of Singertale. Best of Wishes~<3"

.

.

[Restart Successful]

.

.

.

-------------------------------------

Ahem!

Okay, so I would like yall to know. I really liked writing this however this is the end of THIS book.

I am in progress of writing more or finishing the ones I already made *sweat drops while staring at books*

Anyways! 

I hope you love Ash and Tin! They certainly loved you all!

Thank you for taking this LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG journey with us! 

Hope to see you all again!

*waves while smiling* bye bye.......for now~<3

=)