36

me and my brother appeared in a clearing as I laid him down, I was panicking so badly. Sure, he has died a few times in our AU but this is different! THIS WASN'T OUR AU! HE COULD DIE FOR REAL! 

My breathing quickened as I stared at his body then down at my shaking hands that was covered in his marrow. 

'calm down, sister. remember I will always be here for you no matter what. so breath for me.' I heard Tin's voice from three years ago when I was having a mental break down in our AU. I took a deep slow breath and slowly my soul began to light up, music slowly filling the clearing as I began to sing to my brother to heal him and make him survive.

"Cover my eyes

cover my ears

Tell me these words are a lie

It can't be true

That I'm losing you

The sun cannot fall from the sky"

I caressed Tin's cheekbone as I kept singing, tears rolling down and falling onto the grass as I felt my soul release tons of magic towards Tin's as it's on the verge of disappearing. 'You aren't allowed to take my brother from me again!'

"Can you hear heaven cry

the tears of an angel

the tears of an angel"

I looked up to the sky as the sun set making the sky look orange, no clouds in sight as stars slowly began to appear. I heard little kids happily laughing as I turned to the sounds to see me and my baby brother playing happily with our toys as bandages hid our injuries from sight. The image vanished into the darkness as I kept singing and gripped where my soul was slowly cracking.

"Stop every clock

stars are in shock

the river would run to the sea

i wont let you fly

i wont say goodbye

i wont let you slip away from me"

I sang with every bit of emotions as an image of me in the air as my baby brother cried and bite our fathers leg to release me as I was choked. the image vanished and I watched as I saw myself when I was a child hug my brother close while bleeding from my head as he cried in my shoulder. I smiled at the sight as it vanished into the darkness again.