58

I was walking in the forest when I heard a song, I looked to the my left as I frowned heavily while blowing out smoke. 

"what is it you want, Honey." I growled out as he slowly walked out sheepishly. "Nyeh heh heh, you really know when we are near dont you?" Honey asked while scratching his cheek bone while looking at the ground.

"...you didn't answer my question." I said while turning to face him fully. He sighed and slowly got onto his knees as he bowed towards me making my sockets widen. I looked around at the sudden action then I quickly growled and used my magic to make him stand back up which he yelped a bit. "dont do that shit. you aren't fucking groveling to me when what you did ON MY HOME will not be forgiven no matter how much you apologize." I growled out as Honey sighed heavily.

"I am sorry, I know I dont deserve your forgiveness and I aint asking you too. what we did was the worst thing we could eve-" "one of the worst, technically you didn't allow Red to fuck me into submission by force." I said as I rolled my eye lights as his sockets widened. 

"oh yeah, I knew about you're little fucking plans and what they entailed. its why I broke out so easily. what I didn't expect was the aftermath." I said as I stuck my cig back in my mouth while looking up at the moon. "If your done, go away." 

"I'm not. c-can we talk?" Honey asked while looking at me. I glanced at him then sighed heavily as I looked down while scowling, crossing my arms. "aren't we already." 

"Nyeh heh. true, um...look, I'm sorry I made assumptions about you and judged you solely on your LV but I wanted to protect my bro. the way you could use your magic is new to us. hell, you could control our bodies easily and silently." Honey said as he stared in my eye lights. I frowned as I narrowed my sockets as I blew out the smoke.

"so instead of being polite, being a fucking kind monster like your kind. You decided to let your emotions judge what I do. I was thrown out of my home, taken away from everything me and my family worked hard for." I growled out as my eye lights shined brightly. "but what got you fucking scared shitless is how I use my magic?! why didn't you just fucking ASK! MAYBE HAVING A DECENT CONVO WITH ME!?" I yelled as I pushed him making him step back while wincing a bit.

"I-I'm sorry! I know I should have and that is wrong of me, I will do anything to EARN your forgiveness." Honey said, I froze in my spot as I searched his eye lights slowly then backed away a bit as I flexed my hands into fists a few times as I continued to stare until I caught the gleam in his eye lights. 

"....at least your fucking sensible enough to not think that you deserved my forgiveness...fine, earn it but it'll be the hardest and most tiresome thing to do." I growled out. 

"I'm already prepared for that, ash. you wont regret trusting m-" "I trust no one except what is mine. earning forgiveness and me trusting you are entirely different things. Dont confuse that." I interrupted as he sadly smiled and nodded. 

"and that's ok....may I join you on your walk?" Honey asked as I rolled my eye lights. "are you going to leave if I say no." "not really." "then I dont care." 

I continued on my walk as Honey sluggishly followed behind, I looked up at the moon while smoking in silence.  I could hear his song soul becoming a bit lighter as we continued to walk, I stopped suddenly as I looked at the clearing and sat down by a tree, leaning against it as Honey looked around curiously. 

"why do you come out here anyways?" Honey asked as he sat down. "I need time alone." I said boredly as I flicked the ashes off my cig, he turned his skull to look at me. "...what."

"why do you need time alone? sorry, I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I'm curious. your different then the rest of us." Honey said while rubbing the back of his neck. I hummed as I took my cig out of my mouth and looked at my hand as flashes of dust and blood coated it until I squeezed it closed. 

"It's because I aint a sans. I stopped being that a very long time ago. also to answer your question, I need time alone is because my soul and skull need a break from everyone. I get migraines and my soul hurts cause I can hear your soul speaking to me in a way." I said as I poked his ribcage where his soul was then pulling my hand back. 

"...whoa, really? that's cool." Honey said as he placed his hand over his soul. 

"not really. it comes at a cost of sanity, friendship, freedom and happiness." I muttered bitter making Honey look at me sadly. "I dont want your pity so stop that. I like my powers, it's protected me and my family...plus its easier to find people's intentions." 

"huh....never thought of it that way." Honey muttered as he looked at the stars. 

"...thanks...for apologizing, I mean. I dont trust you nor forgive you but thanks." I said as I looked at a flower growing in the grass. 

"..your welcome. also thank you for answering my questions. I know I can be a bit nosy at times but I mean well." Honey said quietly, I hummed as I closed my sockets while listening to his soul song that was more peaceful and calm then before.