59

I waved at my brother as he smiled happily while walking into Grillby's for his next shift, I looked around while walking down the sidewalks as I avoided others bumping into me. I stopped and looked into a store for crafting. Suddenly my soul spiked heavily as all the songs around me made me wince as they began to blur. I felt my soul tremble as my eye lights vanish and tried to cover my skull while gritting my teeth in pain. 

"..??" My breath hitched as the songs got louder as I trembled and collapsed onto my knees harshly, tears rolling down my cheek bones as I felt a hand gently grab my shoulder. 

"...?!?" I swat the hands away and I curled onto the ground while squeezing my eye sockets shut as the songs got louder, my breathing came out fast as my soul began thrumming magic through my body quickly.

"A..?!!?" I flinched as the songs got louder and louder while whimpering and crying quietly, my fingers digging into my skull as something began to roll down my skull. 

"AS.!??!" I whimpered louder as my mind was slowly drowning into all the noise, I couldn't breath as I gasped for air.

"ASH!?!" I heard someone yelling my name but I whimper and curled further into the ground as tears rolls down my cheekbones quickly as I began to whisper quietly. "shutupshutupshutupshutupshutupshutup!"

"ASH!" I gripped my skull harshly as more songs slowly mixed with the others until I was lifted up suddenly, I gripped their shirt while my hands trembled heavily and bones rattled.

"ash, its ok. breath. hold on, i'll get us out of here." the person said calmly as the songs got worse until suddenly, everything was so quiet and calm, no more noise. I blinked my sockets open to see a blue jacket, I glanced away to see the forest and trembled as I took calming breaths slowly as I blinked my tears away. 

"you okay now?" the person said making my sockets widened and snapped my skull to them, Classic stared at me in concern as I trembled heavily and looked into his eye lights and nodded slowly. He gently put me back onto my feet as I gripped my shirt where my soul was slowly calming down. My magic was coursing in my eye lights but I looked around in a slight daze. 

"are you sure your okay? you still look out of it." Classic asked as he raised his hands to catch me, I glanced at him as I wiped my tears away and nodded. "yes...I'm fine. just was caught off guard." I whispered while frowning. 

'I need to sing or my magic wont calm down at all.'

Classic nodded as he watched me, I turned away and began to walk to the clearing while stumbling a bit. I could hear Classic's soul song following me behind but I didn't care right now. My own issue right now is my magic. 

we walked into the clearing as I walked into the middle as my magic changed my voice as I began to sing while dancing with an insane smile as Classic saw images of Undyne with scars all over her body and a broken spear in her hand and in chains, Alphys devoid of emotions while looking at some container, Asgore with two huge swords and sitting on a pile of bones as a throne as Toriel was bowing a bit with a muzzle on her maw, chains on her wrists and collar, Mettaton was dancing beautifully but unemotionally, Grillby was smiling sadly as he held a broken bottle.