82

I closed my father's door as the monitors beeped calmly as he slept, I closed my sockets as my soul pulsed in pain but I took a deep breath and walked away from his door. I went to my brother's door to see him sleeping with dried tear marks down his cheek bones. I frowned as I silently walked to him and wiped his tears away then kissed his skull gently as he moved a bit making me smile slightly then tucking him in his blanket then walking away and closing his door silently. I winced as my soul pulsed harshly and gripping my shirt as I breathed shakily. 

I looked around to see darkness and the voices slowly creeping in making me shake my skull, I short cut out the house and to the first place were all three of us sang as I looked up at the sky to see the stars twinkling brightly making me smile sadly. I sat on the grass then waited as I sighed quietly, I closed my sockets as I sent a pulse of magic as four souls stirred awake. 

I quietly began to listen to the voices as my soul trembled making me wince as it throbbed in pain again. I sighed as I rubbed my ribcage slightly then looked back up to the sky as I thought about everything that has happened making my soul feel heavy. 

"....didja know, that when I was little I had promised myself to protect my family better then anyone. It's probably why I trained myself day and night until I passed out from overusing my magic. gehehe...so, is that why your soul song is the way it is....Red?" I said as I glanced to the side as Red stared at me with uncertain eye lights. "sit, I am not here to fight anyone. I am too tired for that after taking care of my father." I said while patting besides me, Red slowly walked to me then sat down as his eye lights never left mine until I looked away to stare back at the stars.

"...what do you mean my soul song?" Red said quietly, I turned my skull to him and smiled a bit as I gently poked his ribcage. 

"every soul has a song that they carry, it rarely changes unless something big has happened. Do you wish for me to sing it to you?" I said as I removed my finger as Red searched my eye lights a bit then frowned. "what's the catch. that type of thing comes with something, doesn't it." Red said as he narrowed his sockets as I giggled sadly then nodded.

"you will be bound to me like a mate but...you will feel better afterwards, you will be happy and less paranoid." I said as I began to count the stars while Red stayed quiet while in thought.

"...sure, I want to hear my suppose soul song." Red muttered quietly as he sighed heavily, I nodded as my soul began to shine brightly while my eye lights burst with magic as silver tears slowly began to roll down my cheek bones then my soul began to play his song as I began to sing.

"Superman will never save you

Spiderman will never catch you

The flash will never run to you

Like i would when I was with you."

Suddenly Red's memories began to play as we watched as he raised his brother, crying when his brother had gotten hurt for the first time and when the resets began as he was running to his brother only for him to dust in front of him as he let out the most heartbreaking wail. I heard Red's breath hitched as I turned to him and held his hand.