030

😗sorry for any mistakes

4 months later...

Charlotte, NC
August 20th
Saturday

"Ugh! fuck Kai!" Ariyah moaned loudly, trying not to break her arch in her back. She gripped the sheets, with her eyes rolling to the back of her head as Makai held her by the waist and drilled her.

"Baby wait" She whimpered, moving up some. Makai snatched back her hair that she just got installed yesterday. "Whea' you goin'? Huh?" He leaned down, pulled her head up some, and whispered into her ear.

"Mm, no daddy! It's too much" She whined, reaching back to push at his stomach. "Oh fuck!" She screamed when he pinned her arm behind her back and pounded into her even more.

"This what you wanted, remember? Take this shit like a big girl" He let her hair go, grabbed her other arm, and pinned it behind her back, pulling her up slightly.

He slowed his pace down, giving Ari's eyes time to stop going to the back of her head. "Fuck me back" He demanded, letting her arms go and slapping her ass. She let a short moan slip out and he stopped moving, waiting for her to do what he said.

She gripped the sheet again, moving her hips in a circular motion. He bit his bottom lip, loving her perfectly as she was keeping her arch. "Mmm," She muffled, holding in a moan before she started throwing her ass back on him.

"Fuck Amoura." He groaned, watching her ass effortlessly jiggle "Stop grip—" He was cut off by one of his moans when she gripped him again. He felt his peak near, gripped her hips, and put his leg up.

"Oh fuck daddy!" Her mouth fell open and her eyes were in the back of her head. "Take dis shit" Makai gritted, gripping her hips tightly, and he pounded into her.

"Tell me you love me, baby," He said, knowing the state she was currently in, she couldn't say anything. Moans were stuck in her throat, she couldn't form a sentence at the moment at how much pleasure she was feeling.

"I can't hear you" He taunted, slowing his pace down. She gasped "Shit! I love you!" She moaned "I love you so much"

"I love you too baby," He said softly "You gonna cum for me?" He ran his hand down the middle of her back.

"I-I-I can't" She whined. Sometimes she would feel the orgasm in the pit of her stomach but was too overwhelmed to relive it. Her body began to shake and she felt like she was about to lose the arch in her back.

His soft hands were giving her goosebumps as he deep and slowly stroked her. "Yes, you can baby, relax" He groaned, feeling his peak near but wanted to make sure she got hers too. "Let it go, baby, stop holdin' it" He coached. He could feel her body trembling below him.

He put his leg down and pushed more into her back letting her body collapse. Not stopping his deep strokes as she now laid on her stomach and he laid on top of her. "You like makin' me feel good right?" He whispered in her ear. She immediately nodded, feeling him in her stomach the deeper he grind into her.