1- an introduction

After a brief explanation of what you just witnessed, you began walking to a place called "Jujustu High," according to.. Yugo? Yubi? You couldn't remember his name for the life of you. Maybe it was for the better, you didn't want to stick around with people who normalize the death of an innocent civilian anyway.

"We are almost there!" He said in an upbeat tone as he kept walking. You allowed him to lead the way, but an uneasy feeling began to build in your stomach. He hasn't killed you yet, so where was he taking you? After you left the coffee shop Yuno, or whatever, exorcized the "curse," as he called it, and went on his merry way with you in tow. It was confusing really, everything he explained to you, so you just smiled and nodded in hopes of him dropping the subject.

After what felt like 2 hours of walking, you approached a very sophisticated building. Living in Tokyo your entire life, it was amazing how you never knew this place existed. It made you sick to your stomach. Literally.

"I'm gonna throw up," you warned the boy before doubling over and vomiting in the nearest bush. There goes your expensive drink.

"Not sure how Gojo is gonna feel about that but, I guess there's no stopping you now..." he commented from the path you ran from.

"Who?" You came back from the bush, feeling worse than you did before.

"Don't worry about it, you'll meet him soon enough," Yubi explained. He continued leading you to the front doors before pausing.

"Okay he said he would be here right now. Why is he always late?" The pink haired boy groaned.

"I can't take it anymore. Can you just kill me? I've done enough deeds so I will have a nice afterlife." You asked the boy.

Before he had the chance to answer, a mouth appeared on his hand, "Do you seriously think this brat is capable of anything other than doing his homework? Wretched thing can't even think for himself let alone kill a pretty girl like you."

"Actually I'm capable of a lot of things-" he started but was interrupted with your screaming.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" You shouted while backing away frantically.

"Oh him? That's just Sukuna. He lives in me."

This one really takes the cake, "R-Right. Um, I'm just gonna back away nice and slow, and try to forget this ever happened. Okay? It was nice meeting you, but I hope I never see you again."

You turned around and started running as fast as you could down the path. You made it past the poor bush before a man appeared in front of you. Before saying anything he spun you around and touched two fingers to the back of your neck.

"I don't think so," were the last words you heard before everything went black.

———

"Yuji, what the hell did you do to her?" A voice sounded beside you.

"I don't know! We were just talking, and all of a sudden she started freaking out." Another voice responded. "She got all scared when Sukuna spoke to her."

A third voice sighed behind you, "Way to go Yuji. You really did it this time."

You inhaled sharply as you sat up, huffing and puffing as you tried to recall recent events.

"Woah there sweetheart, no need to hurt yourself," a man with a blindfold spoke. He had bright white hair which seemed to stick up on its own.

"Wh- who are you?" You hastily spoke. Before he answered, you looked around to see the pink haired boy from earlier, and another boy with spiky black hair.

"Well for starters, I'm Gojo, and this here is Fushiguro, but you can call him Megumi," he said with a wink. "And you know this guy," he said, putting an arm around the boy with pink hair.

"Y-yeah his names Yumi," you responded.

"It's actually Yuji, but that's okay, I guess," Yuji corrected you.

You ignored him, and took a look around. You were stationed on a couch in what looked to be a recreation hall in the middle of the building. No one else was in there, but it didn't make it any less awkward. The three boys sat in front of you across a table, with Gojo in the middle, Megumi on his left, and Yuji on his right.

"Why did you take me here?" You asked Yuji. He simply shrugged.

"Well, simply stated, you can see curses. So, instead of letting a precious resource attend public school, we are going to be enrolling you in Jujustu High! Isn't that exciting! Look, I have all the paperwork right there and I already contacted your parents... Why are you looking at me like that?"

Words were failing you. Looking at Gojo with murderous intent clearly did not get the point across because he was still smiling at you. The other two boys looked unamused.

"You, you can't do that!" You exclaimed while standing up. "I like my life as is! I don't want to enroll in some dumb school I've never even heard of until today. And guess what? You can't make me!"

"Yes I can," Gojo argued, "Because you already signed the papers necessary to transfer!"

"What?!" He pushed the documents towards you to reveal your name signed in red ink. "That's fake! You forged my signature! That is a crime!"

"We literally sat here and watched you do it. You sleep-signed it." Yuji inputted. You sat back down and put your head in your hands.

"This isn't fair," you mumbled. You heard one of them laugh.

"Listen, kid, if we send you back into the real world after what you just saw, you wouldn't be able to live normally ever again. Only time can tell when one of them would try to attack you. What would you do then? Die helplessly to the hands of a curse?"

You didn't answer him, which apparently was a cue for him to keep talking.

"I have an offer for you," he continued, "if you stay here and let me train you, you will get the satisfaction of knowing that you can prevent gruesome attacks like that from happening ever again."

Megumi scoffed, but you didn't notice.

You thought for a moment, remembering everything you would have to leave behind, "can I think about it?"

Gojo did not want to hear this answer. "I-I mean I guess. Would've rather you just say yes. You don't gain anything from being difficult."

He continued to ramble on, scoffing and gesturing. If you could see his eyes, you would say that they would be rolling.

You couldn't bear to listen to him complain anymore, "Okay! Okay, I'll do it. Now would you please just shut up, your voice gives me a headache."

The boys on opposite ends of Gojo laughed.

"Great! I'll handle all the paperwork. You just bring all your stuff to the dorm, and training will begin next week," Gojo beamed before he practically bounded out of the room.

You sighed, and placed your head in the palm of your hands.

Edited RAHHHHHH

Btw Nobara won't be in this (sorry), you'll be taking her place as the 3rd first year :)

Also y'all i don't give a frick if you don't like that! ^ like go cry or something idk!! complaining abt it in the comments isn't gonna make me add her it'll only make me laugh😹😹😹. Like y'all have free will just don't read this if ur that mad