30- ms. nurse

The new year had started during the last week of August, and to your dismay Megumi and Gojo had not returned. Occasionally you would talk to Nanami about it considering his concern began to grow after showing him the note. However, Gojo hadn't disclosed where he was going other than "up north." There was nothing anyone could do.

Fortunately for you, you were almost always distracted in Shoko's office. Now with a decent number of first years, someone was almost always in the medical room.

Lee was your frequent flier. He was always breaking fingers, needing stitches and dislocating joints. You knew he worked hard, but he often went too far.

"If you keep getting hurt like this you'll leave me no choice but to dismiss you from any training. Getting hurt will happen, but you are reckless," you lectured as you healed his broken wrist.

"Sorry, l/n."

You sighed, "Did you at least win?"

"Almost. Nanami said he hadn't worked this hard in years. I guess I give him a run for his money," he chucked.

"I'll have to watch you some time. I'm usually pretty busy with the rest of the first years getting scraped up."

"What about Ieiri? Can't she help?" He questioned. You finished healing his broken wrist so you began to clean a few small cuts.

"She has better things to do than heal petty injuries. But don't worry, she often helps me with major procedures and injuries."

Lee hummed, "So, are you going to the Halloween party tomorrow?"

"Maybe. Shoko's giving me an exam beforehand to make sure I stay sharp with my skills."

"Ah," he hopped off the table he was stationed at. "Well I'm gonna get going. Nanami said he wanted to talk to you the next time you are free."

"Cool, see ya later." Lee walked out of Shoko's office leaving you with some unfinished paperwork and a silent room. You sighed as you began to clean up a bit. With so much traffic the office has become quite messy.

You started by throwing away any wrappers from bandaids or sterile equipment before moving on to changing bedsheets. Even though Lee didn't shed any bodily fluid, his sheets still needed changed. The next thing you did was put away the new shipment of gauze and medical tape, as well as refilling your handy utility belt.

"All I need to do now is file the paperwork," you mentioned to yourself. Most of the paperwork was from Lee and his various injuries, but Itadori's name was sprinkled in there a few times. He had been getting sent on solo missions to higher grade locations recently. You wished you could tag along.

As you sifted through the paperwork and filed them in the cabinets against the wall, there was a light knock at the door.

You cleared your throat, "Come in."

"Uh excuse me? Ms. Nurse? I need a bandaid."

You sighed, must be one of the newbies.

"What for?" You asked, grabbing a bandaid that was on the counter off to the side.

"I uh, got a paper cut and I was hoping you could kiss it better."

What?

You turned around from the wall you were faced with the most beautiful set of eyes you had ever seen. Your mouth was left open as Megumi stood before you, a smile etched across his face.

"So, about that bandaid-" he began before you ram towards him and flung your arms around him.

He chuckled, "I missed you too."