31- movie night (BONUS!)🍋

hey just a warning for y'all this WILL be a smut chapter but if it's a little sketch it's bc it's babies first time writing smut but i will try my hardest for you guys🙏🏼 but in case you aren't here for the smut (?) this is not an epilogue, it does not advance the story so if you don't want to read don't worry because you don't have to!

———

December has been one of your favorite months ever since you can remember. There just was something about the holiday season, freshly fallen snow, hot chocolate, and the nostalgic feeling that makes December one of the best times of the year.

It was nice to properly spend an evening with your friends this year during the winter season and have time off from your typical duties. Watching movies was your favorite way to enjoy the presence of others.

"Hey guys, did you decide on a movie?" You asked as you walked into the recreation hall. Inumaki, Panda, Maki, Yuji, and Lee and his friends were all starting to settle in with snacks, warm drinks, and blankets in hand. You asked that someone saved you and Megumi a spot, and to your surprise they actually did.

"So far we've come up with Home Alone, Elf and," Panda sighed before continuing, "Die Hard."

"Die Hard is NOT a Christmas Movie! Who suggested that!?" Sukuna boomed from Yuji's cheek. You laughed while no one was brave enough to answer.

"Right... I guess I wouldn't mind watching Home Alone, but it's up to you guys," you responded as you sat down on a couch with your blanket.

"That's fine with me."

"Sure."

"Sounds good."

"We can start it in 5 minutes. Go to the bathroom now or suffer, the movie will be paused for no one!" Panda laughed but you knew he was being serious. A few people got up to do whatever in their 5 minutes while you stayed put.

Megumi💓

where r u? movie is starting in 5

On my way down now.
Do you need anything before I
get there?

no i'm okay, ty tho <3
actually can you get kole🐨

Yes, be down soon.

You smiled, before quickly pocketing your phone and waiting for Megumi's arrival. You were comfy in your pajamas, and it seemed everyone was too. As you looked around at what the others were up to, Megumi sat down beside you with Kole.

He was wearing a tight fitting tee and gray sweatpants with some fun festive socks to match. Quickly taking in his outfit, you blushed. He looked good. You were only wearing a tank top and comfy shorts.

"Thank you," you smiled at Megumi. He smiled back while getting under your blanket.

"You're welcome. I'm glad you brought your big blanket instead of that smaller one," he said while making himself comfortable next to you.

"Me too. By the way, we're watching Home Alone. It should be starting any minute," you informed him. He nodded before shifting closer to you so your shoulders were now touching. You settled in.

"Everyone ready?" Panda asked while grabbing the remote. For someone with such big hands he managed the remote just fine. Everyone quickly nodded in hopes of finally starting the movie. The lights were turned off and the TV volume was turned up.