9- plain

Once you had woken up the next morning, you noticed you were in Ieiri's office.

"Oh hey, she's awake," you heard Yuji comment from across the room. He was looking through the cabinets in search of something.

"Hey! Stop poking in those cabinets, you aren't allowed," you grumbled as you threw the blanket off of your legs, walking over to him.

"Easy there," Megumi mumbled but you ignored him.

"Ieiri said that I could grab myself a bandaid since you weren't awake and she was busy," Itadori said. You sighed.

"Well you're looking in the wrong spot," you moved to another cabinet, "That one has sterile scalpels and stuff for surgery. This cabinet has your bandaids, gauze, general ointment, and so on."

"He literally looked in that one," Megumi spoke with a smile on his face.

"Maybe I just looked in the wrong spot," he admitted while you got him his bandaid.

"What did you even need this for anyway?" You asked.

"I was trying to make myself lunch and I cut my finger when I was chopping carrots," he said sheepishly.

"Let's see it," you sighed, sitting in the chair beside Megumi. He showed you his finger that looked pretty bad. He didn't even bother to wash it off.

"I hope you were planning on washing your finger before putting the bandaid on," you stated.

He scratched the back of his head with his other hand and went to wash his finger off. You turned to look at Megumi with a dumbfounded smile on your face. He quietly laughed.

"Okay, it's clean," Itadori said while you returned your attention back to him.

"Good," you grabbed a towel to wipe his finger off before placing the bandaid on the cut. Once the bandaid was on, he wiggled is finger to ensure that it still had full range of motion; which it did.

"Thanks l/n!" He said excitedly as he walked out of the office. You sighed while shaking your head.

"You're welcome to stay while I clean this place up," you spoke to Megumi. Usually Shoko's office was spic and span, but she has been pretty busy the last few days.

"Okay, can I help?" Megumi asked. You looked at him with a few rolls of gauze in your hand.

"No that's okay," you smiled. "I'll have this place cleaned up in no time at all."

You continued putting things where they belonged while Megumi watched. Some things were harder to put back than others because of the stitches you felt in your back. Speaking of which, you wanted to see what they looked like.

You momentarily paused before stepping in front of a mirror with your back facing it. You pulled your shirt up from the back and took it off of your neck, making sure your sleeves were still on your arms in order not to flash Megumi. He looked away before blushing, and you thought the action was cute.

However, what was not cute, was your back. There were two huge gash lines that were now stitched up by your shoulder blades, and another gash near your shoulder. You audibly gasped.

"Holy shit," you continued staring at the wounds through the mirror and you winced as you moved your shoulders around. "He really didn't go easy on me."

Megumi looked at you, "I'm sorry I couldn't stop him."

You put your shirt back on as you approached him with a small smile. You sat down beside him as you rested your head on his shoulder. "You did more than enough. I- I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't come to save me. Thank you."