13- out of time

3rd Person POV:

How could I be so careless, the boy thought to himself. He was surrounded by darkness, and despite walking for what felt like hours he couldn't find anything. Fushiguro meant to tell Gojo about y/n's dream, but it all happened so fast that it slipped his mind. He hoped that he didn't just seal his own fate, the fate that y/n predicted and he ignored.

"Since when can he use a domain?" Gojo yelled in anger as he pulled his hair, referring to Geto. It was hard enough to go into that mission without much information and a lot of risk, and now his beloved student had dissolved into thin air right in front of his very eyes.

"Gojo, you need to calm down. Anger will cloud your vision and hinder your ability to think straight," Nanami warned from beside him. Gojo stared at the sorcerer whilst taking a deep breath. Gojo knew Nanami was correct, but he just couldn't help but be upset.

Some time passed as the two sorceres searched the area for anything. No trace of Geto, Mahito, or any of the other curses could be found. Neither of them could even locate the domain Fushiguro had been trapped in.

"What should we do?" Nanami asked Gojo. To be honest, Gojo was waiting to wake up from this nightmare, but as more time passed he realized that he was no longer dreaming.

"I hate to say it, I really do. But I think our best option is to regroup back at the school. Maybe y/n can offer insight with the dream she had," Gojo admitted quietly before Nanami nodded in agreement. Since Nanami's car had sustained some damage from the initial hit, the two sorcerers were forced to walk back to Jujustu Tech.

Fushiguro felt the life drain out of him as each day had passed. It felt like all of his energy was being sucked out of him by some far off being. He had no clue how long he was stuck within the domain. For all he knew he was only stuck inside for a minute in the real world; but to him it felt like an eternity. His sanity was compromised too, he was starting to lose his morals.

Every now and then, someone would come by asking for information of Gojo. Whenever Fushiguro would refuse to inform them, he would get beaten until he passed out. He had always thought of himself as strong, but his will to survive had been decreasing with each blow he took. Whether it was to the face, stomach, or back, he could feel himself mentally and physically weaken.

And it was all his fault. Of course, he couldn't bring himself to say it out loud but he knew it was his own fault that he was in this situation. She tried her best to protect him and even attempted to stop him. Why didn't he listen?

When the accident happened he couldn't move. Shock paralyzed him as he was taken away. In the moments leading up to the event he thought about what she said to him, and now it was only a matter of time until he's thrown in a tank and rendered helpless.

As Fushiguro had sat there, bloody and bruised, he noticed someone walking towards him. Actually, he saw two people.

"I already told you, you would end up killing me before I gave in. Eventually I'll just bleed out, and then you'll never get the answers you want," Fushiguro groaned out as he grabbed his ribs. Even talking hurt horribly.

"Well well Megumi, aren't you a sight for sore eyes. You look like you had gone through a shredder before beaten to a pulp!" Some curse had laughed. Fushiguro didn't recognize him but he did realize the curse standing to his right. Mahito.

Fushiguro couldn't bring himself to respond, but he hated hearing the curse say his name. So, in response, he spat at the curse. The bloody saliva had landed on its shoe. The curse began to shout profanities at Megumi. Mahito snickered.