Freak

Yejis POV

"Hey Yeji? I'm sorry but can you come home a little later tonight. I have something to do."

"Sure. What's going on?"

"Oh... nothing just don't come home."

When my roommate, Chaeryeong said that, I thought nothing of it. Chaeryeong is a really sweet girl and I trust her with my life at this point.

We've known each other for a long time. We are both in our third year of university meaning I'm 23 and she's 22. We've actually know each other since high school but we only started talking once we became roommates.

The reason I say I trust her is because she has nothing to hide. She's a perfect student and she's very nice to everyone. She would never hurt a fly. Sometimes she's too nice. She's especially too innocent. at our age, we should be going to parties and hooking up with people but every time I mention any of that to Chaeryeong, she seems too clueless.

I wonder if she will ever experiment with that but it's not really any of my business.

"What time should I be back?" I asked her. We were having a conversation right before I was going to leave for my evening classes. She has morning classes whereas i have them in the evening so we have different schedules.

"Hmmm... maybe 10:30 or 11." I was pretty surprised to hear that she wanted me back so late. My classes start at 4:30 and end at 8 so I'm not sure what I'd do for the time being.

"That's a long time Chaeryeong. What are you doing for that many hours?" When I asked her, her eyes widened a bit.

"Nothing. I just want to be alone for a while. Is that okay with you?"

"I guess... well I should go now... see you later."

"Bye Yeji!" She ran over to me and gave me a hug before I left. I will admit that she's really cute. I don't have feelings for her or anything but I can understand why someone would.

When she let go of me, I left the door and started walking down stairs.

When I was almost at the exit of our apartment complex, I saw a girl with a green hoodie on. I couldn't really see her face but I knew she looked familiar. She had short hair and she was kind of short as well.

"Hey you look familiar," I said to her. She was kind of stunned that I spoke to her but when she saw me, I could see her face more.

"Oh yeah, we go to the same school. I usually have evening classes with you but I'm... off today."

"Oh cool, what's your name?" I asked

"I'm Ryujin."

"Nice to meet you Ryujin! I'm ye-"

"I know who you are. The one and only Hwang Yeji right? You're well know around the school and I can see why. You're hot."

I blushed at her words but soon it went away. I don't usually receive many compliments from women but I don't mind. I'm straight after all.

"Do you live here?" She asked me.

"I do. Do you?"

"You could say that... well I should go? Nice meeting you for real."

"Yeah nice meeting you"

With that, we went our separate ways. I started to hurry since my lecture was starting pretty soon and I don't live on campus. I also don't have a car so I had to run.