Intoxicated 🔞

⚠️TW: rape⚠️

Idk if this is smut or not. 😌

Yejis POV

I could barely sleep last night. My mind was racing and I kept getting nauseous thinking about Chaeryeong with someone else. I was also in pain from her railing me.

I looked over at the clock and saw it was about 9 AM. Luckily it's the weekend so we don't have school today.

I looked down at Chaeryeong and felt mixed emotions. She looks really cute and precious but I'm kind of mad at her so I remove her arms from me and move away from her.

She didn't seem to notice that I moved away since she's still asleep.

I just laid there for who knows how long, waiting for her to get up. I was staring at the ceiling, replaying what happened last night.

"Mmm Yeji?" I heard her say softly.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"Why did you move? I'm cold."

"Mm well I'm not." I said, making her turn to face me.

"Are you okay? You're acting strange."

"Do you remember what you did to me last night?" I asked her, causing her to look confused.

"Um yeah? Why?"

"Am i some sort of toy to you? You can't just use me for your pleasure."

"Why not?" She asked me, leaving me speechless.

"You're unbelievable." I say, getting up. That is until she grabbed my wrist, pulling me back down.

"You liked it didn't you? So what's the problem?"

"The problem is that I don't want to be your fuck toy just for you to go out and have sex with some other bitches."

"Yeji we're not in a relationship. I never told you I'd be committed to just you. I never said I wanted anything more than just your body."

"So this is just sex for you?" I asked, getting a little teary eyed.

"Yes and that's all it will ever be." She admitted.

"Well not any more. I'm not going to let you treat me like this." I said, removing her hand from my wrist and walking towards the door.

"We'll see about that. You're going to come back and beg me to make you feel good again." She said to me before I slammed the door shut.

She's the fucking Devil.

Chaeryeongs POV

I was absolutely hung over from drinking last night and Yeji getting mad at me didn't help. I never said I wanted anything more than sex. It's not my fault she's so sexy.

I can't control myself around hot girls. If she didn't want it, she could have told me.

I sighed loudly before I heard the door to our apartment slam close. I guess she's leaving. Like I care. I have absolutely no feelings for her whatsoever. I just like Dominating her.

I do feel a little bad for what I did though. I kind of lied to her. I don't really remember what happened last night. I mean, I remember having sex with her but I don't remember what happened beforehand.

I would apologize but I also feel like I didn't do anything wrong. She's just being a bit dramatic.

Since I was in a bad mood already, I decided to call that girl I hooked up with yesterday.