I need you 🔞

Yejis POV

"Sorry Yeji but I should get going." She said to me, getting up from the couch.

I couldn't allow her to leave so I got up with her and hugged her as a form of protest.

"Please don't go."

"Are you sure you want me to stay here?" She questioned.

I looked up at her and saw her looking down at me lovingly.

"I really do. I need you."

"Y-you need me?" She asked, sounding like she was going to cry.

"Yeah... you're the most important person in my life believe it or not."

I saw her face scrunch up before she burst out in tears.

Now I was the one comforting her.

"Come on, you can sleep in my bed." I told her, leading her to my room.

Her room was exactly the same as she left it. I haven't touched anything in there but I think she'd feel better sleeping in my bed.

"Here, get changed and then we can talk some more. Okay?" I said, handing her some clothes to sleep in.

I was thinking she'd change in the bathroom or maybe ask me to leave but she just stripped her clothes right there, leaving her in just her underwear.

I was trying not to look because I feel like that's disrespectful but I couldn't help it. She has the body of a goddess.

I was kind of disappointed when she started putting clothes on again because I wanted to continue to admire her.

"Come here." I told her when she finished dressing. When she got close enough, I pulled her arms to bring her closer and rapped my arms around her.

After a minute of standing, I guided the both of us to the bed and she sat down next to me, putting her head on my shoulder.

"Why are you crying?"

She looked up at me with huge, tear filled eyes and I saw her lip start quivering.

"I never thought anyone would ever need me..." she uttered softly.

"Why not? You're like... the most perfect girl in this world. Even though you have some flaws but don't we all."

"I'm really far from perfect, yeji."

"Well in my eyes you are. I really like you... way more than like. I think us being together will help the both of us."

"Really?"

"Yes... just believe that someone in this world loves you and be happy with that. If you ever need help with your feelings, just tell me. I want you to be okay." I told her, rubbing her back. I felt her tenseness go away and it made me feel better too.

"Thank you..." she whispered

"Hey, look at me." I said waiting for her eyes to meet mine. I put my finger under her chin so that I could avert her attention to me 

"You're beautiful and sweet and so fucking lovable. Don't ever think badly about yourself."

"How can I not when-"

"Shh. It's in the past now. We're starting over remember?"

I used my finger under her chin to bring her even closer to me and when she got close enough, I pressed our lips together.