Sadistic 🔞

Chaeryeongs POV

I was staring into Yejis eyes, thinking of my plan for tonight. I have always admired her cat-like eyes. They are so... sexy.

Now that I'm hovering over her, watching her get more turned on by the second, I see her pupils dilating making her eyes look like a cat hunting for its prey.

"I'm glad this isn't your first time anymore." I whispered to her causing her to gulp at our closeness.

"W-why?" She asked cutely.

"Because, now I can go even harder without feeling bad." I told her, earning a groan from her pretty mouth.

I leaned down to close the distance between us and captured her lips in mine.

I'm not sure if she's kissed anyone before but she's very good at it. She's definitely my favorite toy.

Her lips taste so sweet and warm. Even without kissing her, I can tell they are soft just by how they look. I don't know how someone can be so sexually attractive.

I lowered my body onto hers and cupped her cheeks so I could be closer to her. I felt her hands trail up to my waist and stay there.

Surprisingly, she tried to deepen the kiss first by running her tongue over my bottom lip but I wasn't going to allow that.

I broke from the kiss and gripped her jaw.

"You can't do that Yeji." I said in a stern voice, looking at her with eyes that could kill.

"Why. Not." She said back with an attitude. Mm she's acting like a brat now and I will not tolerate that.

I leaned back down and kissed her and entered my tongue in her mouth first making her moan in my mouth.

I got a sense of accomplishment from that so I started smiling through the kiss until I moved away.

"Don't do that again or I'm going to punish you, hard. do you understand?"

I definitely scared her a bit so she turned back to her submissive self.

"Y-yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes m-mommy."

"Alright." I say and start running my hands down her body.

I end on the waistband of her pants so I get up a bit and slide them down, exposing her soft thighs.

"Why didn't you change before class?" I asked her.

"I-I was late since I overslept."

"Hmm well next time wear something sexier for me." I said to her, running my hands on her legs.

I slowly got closer and closer to her center, that is until I went to the hem of her shirt instead.

I heard her grumble before I started taking her shirt off.

I was surprised to see that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Did you go to school without a bra, yeji?" I asked kind of jealous that other people might have seen her.

"Y-yeah-"

"Never go out without one again." I said, being kind of controlling of her. "You are mine and mine only"

"O-okay I'm sorry"

"It's okay. For now."

I was getting tired of foreplay or whatever this was so I practically ripped her underwear off and started coating my fingers in her wetness.