Unpredictable

Yejis POV

I could feel myself drifting to sleep. That is until i heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I uttered sleepily.

"Hey Yeji..." Chaeryeong opened the door slowly to reveal herself in her pajamas. She looked like she was still embarrassed.

"Hey...-"

"I'm sorry" she said, cutting me off. She started to sniffle so I knew she was starting to cry.

"Aww Chaeryeong don't cry. And don't apologize either. Come here and let's talk." I sat up from my bed and went over to her to guide her to where to sit.

She sat on my bad sadly, trying to keep a distance from me.

"I know this might be a... personal question but, when do you become...not innocent?" I asked her

"I'm not sure why you think I was innocent in the first place. I've known about sex for years and I have been having sex for years. I just don't like talking about it."

I felt my heart drop a bit when she said that. Believe it or not but I'm still a virgin so to hear her say she's been sexually active for years is making me feel bad.

"O-okay well... you don't seem like someone who would top..."

"How would you know? You don't know me well enough to come to that conclusion. Just because I may seem like a bottom or seem submissive doesn't mean I am. But I guess you wouldn't know since you've never seen that side of me."

"Yeah you're right... look Chaeryeong, I'm not mad or upset or anything so don't think that I am. It's natural for you to do that. Let's just forget about what happened tonight. If you ever need time alone again, just be honest." I say. I feel bad for lying to her though. I am upset.

Even sweet girls like her can get someone to have sex with but people like me. People who are called hot all the time, never.

"Alright..." that was all she said. She was looking down at her hands on her lap, embarrassed.

Something inside me told me to grab her hand. And so I did. I intertwined our fingers which made her look up at me.

"It's okay." I say to her, making deep eye contact and I smiled just to reassure her.

After a second, she smiled too so I knew she was feeling better.

"Yeji?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Chaeryeong does this thing where when ever she's upset, she wants to sleep in my bed with me. It seems to help her to feel better every time.

"Of course!" I said, making her smile grow wider. I'm hoping what happened doesn't make it awkward for us because I enjoy the friendship I have with her.

I signaled her to get up and I lifted the blanket. I waited a second before she jumped into my bed and giggled cutely.

I couldn't help but smile at my adorable roommate as I got in the bed with her.

I pulled the blanket over us and put my arm around her waist from behind, making me the big spoon.

I thought from there, we would go to sleep but she started squirming around.

I lifted my arm thinking I made her uncomfortable. I usually don't cuddle her when she sleeps in my bed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her. Instead of answering, she turned her body to face me and gave me a quick smile.