Weak

I wanted to publish this before I went to school and I didn't have much time so I'm sorry for any errors 😚

Chaeryeongs POV

"Yeji?"

"Hm?"

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

I thought she was asleep because she was laying down and her eyes were closed but I guess she wasn't.

"Not that great." She said which made me frown.

"I'm sorry..." I said sadly "it's time for you to take your medicine now."

"Mmm~" she whined.

"Sit up and open your eyes."

"I c-can't."

"You can't? Why not?" I asked.

"I feel weak... and it's too bright."

I sighed quietly. Not because Yeji was being difficult because that's definitely not it. I really do not mind taking care of her. I'm just really worried about her. Her condition seemed to get worse.

She's pretty weak now and I don't know what to do. How am I supposed to take care of her if she can't cooperate

"I'll um... I'll turn the light off for you but I need you to sit up. I'll cuddle with you for a few minutes if you do. Is that okay?"

"okay" she said quietly.

I placed the medicine and the cup of water down on the nightstand next to her and went over to the light quickly to turn it off.

When I went back, I saw Yeji struggling to sit up.

"Chaeryeong..."

"Yes baby?"

"I need help." She said sadly.

I rushed to her quickly and placed my hands under her arms to try and sit her up.

Luckily she wasn't too heavy for me so it worked well.

"Do you think you can hold the glass yourself?" I asked her gently, reaching for the medicine.

I saw her nod her head so I saw placed it in her hand and watched as she put the medicine in her mouth and swallow it.

"Good girl." I said before reaching for the glass and placing it down.

I walked to the other side of the bed and got in before pulling Yeji gently towards me.

Third person POV

Yeji rested her cheek on Chaeryeongs shoulder and sighed.

"How about we lay down?" Chaer suggested

"Mmm"

"Is that okay with you?"

"Yes..."

Yeji was the first to lay down. when her head hit the pillow, her eyes instantly closed but she wasn't planning on falling asleep.

After a moment, she felt Chaeryeongs arms wrapped around her and she felt herself being pulled close.

Even though it didn't look like it because she was in a lot of pain, yeji was really happy to be there, cuddled with her girlfriend.

She always makes her feel better.

After a few minutes of Chaeryeong admiring Yeji, she was going to say something.

"Yeji-"

"Chaeryeong-"