Three times 🔞

Chaeryeongs POV

Some people might wonder why someone like me would ever want to dominate someone. I even wonder that myself too but I get reminded of why, when I'm making someone feel so good that they moan for me and beg me for more.

Just like what was happening at this very moment.

After me and Yeji made out a bit more, I trailed my kisses to her neck and starting sucking, trying to find that one spot that would arouse her even more.

Her breaths started becoming louder as I got closer and closer to that spot, finally earning a moan when I found it.

I continued to suck and bite on it until I was satisfied with the mark I made on her.

I moved my hand up to her neck and tightly squeezing it, making her groan slightly.

"Yeji." I breathed out, watching her open her eyes.

"How many times have you had sex?" I asked her.

I could see she was trying to talk but my grip on her throat was too tight so I let go and sat down on her legs.

"N-never." She uttered

"Oh really? Well I want you to let me have my way with you but I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"What do y-you mean by that?" She asked. Her clueless side is kind of cute.

"I mean... I want to choke you, I want to slap you, I want to scratch you, I want to see you cry, I want you to scream for me, I want you to beg me to fuck you harder and I want you to come as many times as you possibly can." I whispered close to her ear.

I saw her eyes roll back slightly and I knew she liked what I said.

"Do you have any kinks you want me to add to that?"

"Y-yeah... call me names p-please."

"Oh like slut and whore?" I questioned.

"Mmm yeah. Call me that."

"Okay my little slut, I would demand you to call me mommy but since it's your first time, call me whatever makes you comfortable. But don't get used to it." I said, seeing her nod afterwards.

"You're going to have to start using your words."

"Mmm~ okay, m-mommy" she whimpered which made me somewhat proud and somewhat horny.

"God~ come on, follow me." I said, getting up off of her and walking into the kitchen.

I already got to the kitchen before she get up and I didn't want to wait any longer.

"Get up slut!" I screamed making her get up quickly and come over to me.

I pulled her to me swiftly and bent her over the kitchen counter. I held her waist and leaned in closer to her ear.

"This is your second warning... don't make me have to punish you." I whispered before biting her ear lobe gently.

"I-I'm sorry m-mommy."

"You better be"

I started working on taking her clothes off. First I removed her shirt, slowly, and in the process of doing that, I was pushing her even harder against the counter.

Now that most of her back was exposed, I worked on removing her pants and underwear.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her gently.