Dominate me 🔞

Guys I'm sorry 😞. IVE NOT UPdated in days and I apologize but I'm working on something special bc my birthday is in like 4 days 😫😫😫.

ENJOY

Yejis POV

it felt so nice to wake up besides my new beautiful girlfriend. I have dreamt of this day for ages and it's finally happening. I always thought nothing good would ever happen to me again but luckily, that's not the case. I have the girl I love the most, sleeping in my arms as she snores softly.

I am just melting at every little thing she does now. It  doesn't seem like she's changed at all in prison. She seems to have gotten even sweeter which I never thought was possible.

I really like how she still likes cuddles also. It's been hard sleeping since she's left because I've felt like a part of me was missing but now that she's back, I feel whole again. She keeps me warm and and brings me a sense of being safe.

I was just so lost in staring at her. I love watching her sleep. She's like my baby. I feel the need to take care of her from now on. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything were to happen to her on my watch.

I saw a smile form on her lips after watching her for a while. She's probably having a good dream. I wonder what it's about. Maybe I'm in it. 

I slowly moved My hand up to her cheek and softly caressed it.

"Hmm~" I heard her mumble once I did.

"Yeji..."

"Hi... did I wake you?" I asked apologetically.

"Mmm no... give me a kiss." She said as she was stretching with her eyes closed. I just laughed at her cute action and climbed on top of her.

"You're pretty." She said sleepily.

"You're prettier-"

She swiftly wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me in and pressed our lips together which cut me off mid sentence.

Our kiss lasted only a second before she pushed me slightly and stared directly into my eyes.

"I like your lips." She said with a smile.

"I like yours too."

"Mmm... well we should keep kissing then."

"Maybe we should." I said before pressing my lips back on hers.

...

"Yeji!" I heard Chaeryeong yell from the bedroom. I was in the living room watching tv before I had to go out for work.

"Hmm?"

"Can you come here please~"

I didn't want to leave her waiting so I paused the tv and got up and started walking to where she was.

"Yes- shit..."

I saw her standing in the middle of the room with barely any clothes on.

"Help me~" she whined, looking at me with slightly seductive eyes.

"Uhm... what do you need help with?" I asked walking closer to her, hesitantly.

"I can't close my bra." She said with a pout. She was 'struggling' to close it but I knew she was putting on an act.

"Oh... let go." I said once I was right behind her.

When she let go, her bra pretty much fell off which left her breasts out in plain sight.