Changed person

Yejis POV

I woke up pretty early unintentionally and saw Chaeryeong sleeping beside me. I couldn't help but stare at her. She looks cute and she keeps making soft noises which is making my heart melt.

I looked over at the clock and saw it was almost 9. I should wake her up so she's not late to class.

I slowly reached over and brushed her hair off of her face before i shook her gently.

"Wake up Chaeryeong~"

She pretty much instantly got up when I told her to and she looked up at me.

"Hi Yeji." She said in a deeper, sleepy voice.

"Hi." I say and just stare at her with a smile

"What's the time?" She asked me.

"Umm about 8:40"

What! I need to get ready" she said, jumping up from the bed and running to the bathroom.

I was kind of disappointed that she left. I wanted to have a conversation with her about what happened last night. I guess now's not the time.

I was still tired so I remained in bed. I could feel my eyes getting heavy. That is until I was fast asleep again.

...

I woke up once again, alone. I looked at the clock and it was 1 pm. Chaeryeong should be home by now.

I got up from bed and walked into the the living room, rubbing my eyes in the process. I surveyed the room, still seeing no one in sight.

"Chaer? Where are you?" I asked to the apparently empty apartment.

Hmm I guess she's still out. I shouldn't be worried right? She's a grown woman she's aloud to go out on her own. Though she usually doesn't.

Since I'm alone, I decided to cook some breakfast- or rather lunch for myself.

By the time I finished cooking, and eating... I thought she would be back but still nope. I was getting scared so I called her and got no response, once again.

Alright Yeji... calm down. She might have her phone on silent.

I'll just... watch tv to get my mind off of this.

I walked to the couch and laid down as I turn the tv on.  I wasn't tired anymore so I thought I would be fine.

I was pretty entertained by watching the television and it definitely took my mind off of Chaeryeong.

Unfortunately, I could feel myself getting sleeping AGAIN but I ignored it. I'll just tell myself to stay awake. That always helps.

...

The last thing I remember is laughing at a joke from the tv before I heard my phone ring.

"Hmm hello?"

"YEJI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU." I was so sleepy I couldn't comprehend what was being said or who was saying it.

"Who is this please?"

"Um Lia? Why aren't you here? It's past 6."

"What." I asked bluntly, still confused as to what is happening.

"I don't know what kind of trance you're in but you're late to class. The professor is getting angrier by the minute."

That's when it finally kicked in. I over slept. A lot.