Soft 🔞

Chaeryeongs POV

"Look at me." I ordered her. She looked up cutely but she looked really confused. I guess she didn't know what to do.

"Do you need help?" I asked

"Y-yes"

"Okay. Just grab it and start moving your hand back and forth." I told her and watched her lift her hand up shakily. She gently placed it on the dildo and started moving back and forth slowly.

"You can go faster." I said

"Like this?" She asked me.

"Mmm yeah..." I somewhat moaned.

"Do you feel something?"

"Mhm. Just keep going." I said and tilted my head back a little because it felt good.

My clit kept getting stimulated and I felt a familiar feeling build up in my stomach.

"Mmm Yeji, you can stop." I told her since I didn't want to orgasm especially this early.

She looked up at me and chose to ignore my words. Instead she just went faster.

"Fuck Yeji~ stop" I demanded as I felt my urge to come become greater.

She once again didn't listen and kept going until I thought I was going to release, then she stopped.

She looked at me and smiled seductively while I was looking at her angrily.

I groaned at the thought of doing something worse to her and Instead, I tangled my fingers through her hair and pulled her head closer to the strap on so she could suck on it.

"Open your mouth" I told her and she obeyed.

I guided her mouth onto it and moved her head back and forth before she took control. It was approximately 10 inches so definitely longer than what she's used to.

The room was filled with slurping noises and her gagging and I'm not going to say it wasn't hot.

I used my hand on her head to push her deeper so it could feel even better.

"Yeji~ how are you so good~" I groaned lowly, looking into her sexy eyes. She winked at me and hummed gently.

I could tell she was struggling to continue so I backed away and saw her gasp.

I reached my hand down to help her up and smashed my lips onto hers once she was standing.

I pulled her close to me and continued with kissing her passionately. I slowly moved her to the wall and pushed her against it. I could feel the dildo poking her and it felt good.

When I pulled away, I licked my lips and went down to place kisses on her neck and her exposed collarbone.

"Mmm~" she groaned, wrapping her arms around my back gently. She threw her head against the wall and continued moaning softly.

"You're so sexy, baby" I said accidentally. I pulled away and looked at her surprised and she did the same thing.

"Baby?"

"I-is that okay?" I stuttered.

She just stared at me for a second before smirking and pressing our lips together again. I guess she liked the name I gave her.

As we were kissing, I trailed my fingers down her body, feeling ever curve until I got to the bottom of her dress.

I slowly pulled it up, making contact with her thighs until it was at her midsection, exposing her bellybutton and abs.