Good 🔞

Yejis POV

"Chaeryeong... wake up~" I whispered cheerfully to my girlfriend who is asleep.

I just got back from work not too long ago and I really missed Chaer so I've been anticipating seeing her all day.

Unfortunately when I walked in the door, I saw her laying down on the couch, asleep. I guess she had a rough day of doing nothing. 

I wanted to wake her up so bad but I would have felt bad so I let her sleep for a little longer.

After a while of just watching her sleep and smiling the whole time, I didn't want to wait any longer so I just started trying to get her up and ive had no luck so far.

"Chaer... wake up." I whispered again. I climbed on top of her making sure not to put so much weight on her and started peppering kisses on her face, in hopes to wake her up sooner.

"Mmm~" she grumbled with a slight smile on her face.

She wasn't quite up yet so I continued kissing her and I ended with kissing her quickly on the lips.

"Hey beautiful." I said softly to her once she opened her eyes.

"Hi Yeji." She answered cutely and placed her hands on the back of my neck.

"I'm sorry I wasn't awake when you got home." She said and yawned.

"It's okay. I understand that you were tired."

"Hmm I'm so glad you're back. I missed you."

"Really?" I said looking at her close her eyes and stretch. I felt really happy that she said she missed me.

"Mhm. I love you, yeji. Of course I'll miss you."

My heart was swelling up. She's so sweet.

"I love you too." I said kind of shyly.

When she opened her eyes again, I saw her smile fade but she still looked happy. I saw her eyes shift down to my lips but then go quickly back up to my eyes.

She smiled again slightly before she sighed.

"Yeji can you do something for me?" She asked me pouting.

"Yeah. What?"

"Kiss me." She said, with a pleading looking in her eyes.

"Aww you're adorable." I said before I leaned in closer.

I stopped when our faces were just centimeters apart and I could feel her breath fanning against my face.

I was waiting to see what her reaction would be because sometimes I enjoy teasing her. Especially when It comes to any form of us being intimate.

Once she finally noticed that I wasn't kissing her, she opened her eyes and squinted them before she cupped my cheeks and pulled me in.

She smashed our lips together which kind of startled me.

After a moment of us staying still, she began moving her lips against mine which was making me get very lost in the kiss.

I placed my hands on her thighs and started to tug slightly at her pants. I wasn't really trying to suggest anything, I just felt like touching her more.

When she pushed me away to get air, she looked straight down to my lips and bit her bottom lip, telling me she wanted more.

This time I pressed our lips together softly, trying to maintain the sweetness of the kiss but before I knew it, I felt her tongue trying to enter my mouth.