Promise

Kind of short chapter 😩😩😩. I apologize 😆

Yejis POV

"Hello Yeji! Chaeryeong..." she said Chaeryeongs name in such a cold tone.

"I had no idea you were out of prison. I'm very disappointed... anyways. Yeji! I've missed you so much!" She exclaimed and came running over to me.

I saw that Chaer had both a shocked and sad face. I'm sure she's really upset that my ex is here. I am too.

"Um Ryujin. What are you doing here." I asked her as I was trying to remove her arms from around me. She's kind of crossing all the boundaries.

"What do you mean! I'm seeing my girlfriend. Don't you miss me?"

"I'm not your girlfriend Ryujin. We've been broken up for almost two years. And I'm with Chaeryeong..."

"Oh..." she said, backing away from me and eyeing Chaer up and down. She rolled her eyes and tried to hug me again but I dodged her.

"Get out of my house Ryujin." I said sternly but she just giggled and pretended she didn't hear me.

All of a sudden, I saw her face turn sad.

"What's that smell?" She asked looking back and forth between me and Chaeryeong.

"Were you two... having sex?" She asked really shocked. She placed her hand over her heart like she was getting ready to have a heart attack and began sniffling. She's really dramatic.

"Umm... I mean why wouldn't we. We are girlfriends."

"After all I've done for you Yeji. You just forget about me and go off with this hoe?!"

"First off, Chaeryeong is not a hoe and I'd appreciate if you don't call her bad names. Second, I DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE AFTER YOU SENT CHAER TO JAIL. WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND. WE ARE NOT TOGETHER ANYMORE SO I CAN DO WHAT EVER THE FUCK I WANT. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?"

"Wow... is that how you really feel?"

"YES YOU PSYCHO. LEAVE ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND ALONE."

"okay. But you're going to regret saying that." Ryujin said before she walked to the door and left.

Both me and Chaer were standing there in shock.

"What. The. FUCK."

"I'm so sorry... are you okay?" I asked Chaeryeong.

"Im fine." She said softly before rushing over to give me a hug.

"I'm sure you really hated seeing her. She's the reason you've been through hell."

"Yeah... I'm glad she's gone. She kind of scared me."

When she said that, I softly cupped her cheeks and made her look at me.

"Are you sure you're okay? I'll listen to anything you have to say." I said to her, reassuring that I care.

"I'm okay Yeji. I'm just a bit startled. Do you think she'll actually do something to us again? I can't lose you anymore."

"I'm sure she won't. She's said that to me before and she's never done anything."

"Before? Has this happened in the past?" She asked me with her eyes widened.

"Well... yeah. Weeks ago. She came here and tried to act like we were still together but I made her leave by threatening to call the cops."

"Why do you think she's so obsessive over you? You two were together for less than a month."

"Mmm well I have no idea. Probably because I'm so cool and hot." I joked to lighten the mood but I just got a slap on my shoulder.

"Hwang Yeji this is no joking matter! What if she actually hurts us?"

"I won't let that happen! I will do anything to make sure you're safe with me. Alright? So don't worry." I said.

"How can I not worry when your ex girlfriend who I used to sleep with, came here unannounced and started acting delusional-"

"Shh Chaer. You worry too much. Just trust me, I'll keep us safe." I said in a quiet tone to make her feel better.

"Okay but-"

This time I stopped her by giving her a kiss. After a second, all of her tension disappeared and she was melting into the kiss just like I was.

I heard her sigh softly when we took a breath of air before I kissed her once more causing her to smile through it.

I pulled her even closer to the point where I could feel her heart beating through her chest. Her heart rate must have increased. I love how flustered she gets with the little things I do.

"I love you so much Chaeryeong." I said, resting my head on her forehead after we finished kissing each other.

"I love you too Yeji." She whispered. "Please make sure I never see Ryujin again." She said which made me chuckle slightly.

"I'll try my best."

"Thank you." She breathed out before she hugged me again.

"You're welcome my beautiful girlfriend."

Even though I told her I'd keep her safe, I have a bad feeling about Ryujin and Chaeryeong. Ryujin really is the jealous type and I have no idea what she's capable of.

I guess I'll have to never let Chaer out of my sight.

If something else happens to her, I'll have no point of living. She's the only thing keeping me alive. I don't want to lose her again.