Fuck you

Yejis POV

I slept through the whole night and woke up after Chaeryeong should have left. When I got up, I felt pretty sore from what we did last night. I did remember everything but I do think me drinking influenced some things that happened.

I just feel really guilty. It feels like I've cheated on Ryujin even though we aren't official.

I chose to do something to get my mind off of everything. It was almost 12:30 so Chaeryeong should be back soon. Hopefully me and her can talk.

I decided to clean up the couch from our... liquids from last night. I'm not sure why it's not gone yet but it will be soon.

I grabbed a towel and started wiping. It took a little longer than expected because some of it seeped in so I had to wipe a bit extra.

While I was doing that, I heard the door open and turned around to see Chaeryeong standing there with her cheeks looking bright pink.

"Hey... you okay?" I asked since she was just standing there.

"Y-yeah..." she said walking in and closing the door. "What are y-you doing?"

"I'm cleaning up what we left here last night." I said with a slight smile, reminiscing what happened.

While I was thinking, I got a text message so I stopped what I was doing to check. When I did, I saw Chaeryeong leave the room.

Ryujinie 🙈

Hi Yeji! I was wondering if you'd like to hang out before class? I can pick you up and also bring you to school with me when we're done 😅

Aww sure! When can I expect you?

Hmm... half an hour? Is that okay?

That's perfect. Thank you! See you then. 😘

Aww that was so sweet of her. I couldn't help but blush at her messages. She's really cute. I'm just hoping I can leave with out Chaeryeong noticing.

I hurried to my room and got dressed as soon as I could. This time I didn't wear anything too revealing like last night. It was more casual and comfortable but it still looked good.

I also put on some make up. Not really that much since I didn't want to over do it.

When I left my room, I saw Chaeryeong sitting in the living room while watching a movie.

"I'll be back later." I said, trying to avoid talking.

"Where are you going?" She asked me right as I was about to open the door. I sighed and rolled my eyes before turning back around.

"I'm going to hang out with... a friend."

"Mmm, does this friends name happen to be Ryujin?" She asked me sarcastically.

"So what if it is?"

"Didnt I tell you to stop seeing her?"

"You did-"

"Didnt you say you would stop seeing her?"

"I did-"

"Then why are you going out with her? You promised you wouldn't."