NOT AN UPDATE BUT READ

Hi 🙁.

I know I'm probably overreacting but something is telling me that I'm doing a worse job at writing and not as many people like what happens in my stories.

I just want to make sure you actually are enjoying what im writing. I would appreciate if you give feed back if you have any. I don't want to start making boring stories.

Ig I feel the need for validation and if i don't get as many comments or votes or reads as usual, I get kind of upset. I really enjoy replying to your comments and I look forward to that every time I post a new chapter. I don't want to seem selfish or anything or that I don't appreciate what you all have done to support me because I really do appreciate it. I wouldn't be so "successful" without each one of you but it's only you guys that Im doing this for and sometimes I just feel hopeless 😞.

I usually don't like talking about this because I don't think it's necessary all the time but I'm getting discouraged and I don't want to let any one of you down.

Even if you don't comment on this chapter or if you don't have anything to say, I hope you know that I am trying my best and if some chapters for any of my stories are boring or hard to understand, i will try to improve 😍.

Thank you for reading this. I hope you understand. 🥹.

I might delete this eventually 👀

ANYWAYS I WILL TRY TO PUBLISH A NEW CHAPTER OF ONE OF MY BOOKS SOON!!! 😍😌😍😍😍😍😌😊🤩🥸😍😚