Chapter 25

Searching
Katibah Elle
Chapter 25

Tahseen opened her eyes lazily and stretched out luxuriously.
Propping herself up on her elbows she arched her back, allowing her hair to flow off of her shoulders, as she let out a happy sigh and flopped back down on the bed.

For the first time in a long time, she had slept.

No constant thoughts tumbling over each other, no anxiety, no bad dreams, her heart didn't weigh down with sadness.
She simply closed her eyes as Zuhair held her, and she soaked in a peaceful slumber.

Her eyes fluttered shut as she recalled last night.
It had been something magical and beautiful, definitely leaving her body feeling a little sore and tender, the delicious sensation between her legs a reminder of what was love.

Oh, she was so incredibly nervous, she could barely look at Zuhair in the eyes, but he was nothing less than the perfect gentleman.

His hot kisses and gentle caresses, numbed the noise in her head, making it all too easy for her to fall into the warmth of passionate love and Zuhair.

She rolled onto her left side, her eyes peaking sleepily at the handsome man in bed next to her.
Zuhair smiled, "Morning Mrs Adam."
He leaned forward to give her a lingering kiss on the lips.

She moaned in pleasure, he smelled delightfully masculine, like fresh musk and earth, and in contrast, he tasted like sweet strawberries.

Oh my.. What sorcery did this man posses?

She looked at him and grinned, her intent clear, ready to grab him back for another kiss and more, when she noticed that his hair was slightly damp and he had on a white T-shirt.

"Why are you dressed? I ummm thought, well... you know...it's a honeymoon..and ummm. " her cheeks flaming in hot pink as she stuttered.

Zuhair bent his head down, laying it on her stomach as his shoulders shook with laughter.
He gazed up at her, his eyes bright with heat and jest, "Ah my beautiful bride.. Yes, most definitely I would love to stay in bed and make love to you for the entire day, however I have a surprise planned for you. So eat up, shower and meet me downstairs. Dress comfortably and take a sunhat. Oh and... I'll be taking you up on that all day in bed offer, very very soon." Zuhair winked at her, his index finger tapping on her lips.

Tahseen simply gaped at him, any quick witted response stuck in her throat.

He left a tray on the bedside table with a mug of Café con leche and two bowls, one of fresh fruit, with sliced strawberries, mangoes, kiwis and bananas.
The other bowl filled with a variety of nuts, from toasted pecan nuts, cashews, almonds and macadamia.

Giving her one last kiss, he said, "Sorry beautiful, I need to be downstairs. I'll see you in a bit." And with that he closed the door.

Tahseen was sure that her cheeks, ears and probably even her hair had turned a ridiculous shade of embarrassment.

Gah!! What was wrong with her?
Practically drooling for his kisses, while not being aware of the fact that he was completely dressed.

Yes, he was so very handsome and romantic and perfectly drool worthy, but she knew she could dish out some flirty sass to get him as tongue tied as she was.

It was time to let go of the shy bride syndrome and indulge in a little wickedness.

She wondered what he had planned, disappearing so quickly like that.

Taking the tray in her lap, she sipped on the delicious rich coffee and popped some fruit in her mouth.

Grabbing her phone from the bedside table, scrolling down through the many messages of congratulations, she found that Kaju Khala had sent her one simple text :